「28th period」: question time

I R O H A I N U K A I
犬飼 彩葉
student no. 29

It was quite a normal day. The sun rubbing off his typical bright rays, whereas Nagisa was here facing me as he showed me the most annoying video I've ever seen in my entire life.

"I'm going to kill him" I deemed as the audio repeated. 「You're amazing Karma-sama.

"Kill who?~" A voice from behind greeted me.

"You!" I spat venomously. "When did you ever take this video?".

"When you were sick~" he answered, oh so cunningly

"How could you take advantage of a sick person?" I accused him.

"It's like you said, I'm amazing~" he smirked.

"Bullshit" I spat.

"Iroha-chan! Language!" The octopus but into our argument.

"Stay out of this, octopus! This is between me and Karma" I hissed.

"But homeroom is about to start" he told us, dragging us all into the classroom. "If you don't sit right now, I'll assume that you'll accept the fact that you'll earn detention".

✖︎●✖︎

"So?" Nakamura smirked while we were changing after PE, "Iroha are you a masochist?".

"Or a tsundere?" Fuwa finished the blonde's question with a matching look one her face.

"Neither" I spat. "Why would you two even ask that question?".

"Well, Karma-kun is a real sadist so---". Kurahashi began her point before I cut her off.

"Karma?".

"Oh come on, we know you're dating" Hara smiled and I gave her a look. "He even walked you home".

"We are definitely not dating" I spat. "Never. Even if I die".

"Just admit it Iroha. The more complicated it becomes the harder it'd be to admit it" Hayami told me.

"Hayami-san, even you?!".

"You wouldn't want to end up like Bitch-sensei, right?" Yada asked.

"Ha?" I looked at her blankly. "She recieved a flower didn't she, why do you make it sound bad?".