「5th period」: reinforcement time

K A R M A A K A B A N E
赤羽
student no. 1

season 2 episode 3

We huddled to watch the video Ritsu found, on Nagisa's phone.

"Here's where the first attack happened" Ritsu pointed to the news report she found, "A string of attacks on cellphone shops throughout Kunugigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link".

"This has got to be..." She stated.

"It's him all right" Terasaka confirmed.

"But why cell phone shops?" Fuwa wondered.

Kayano turned to the octopus, "What should we do, sensei?".

"As his teacher, I'll take responsibility and stop him. I have to find him, protect him!" He said proudly.

"Forgive me if my opinion would sound rude, but sensei, aren't you getting overly concerned? You have nothing to do with your student's life" Iroha told him politely, "For all we know, this could be another trick up their sleeve".

The girl had a point.

I've got a good handle on Shiro's personality. To him, everyone's a pawn to use and throw away and you don't quite know what a guy like that will do next.

"I think it'd be wiser to leave him alone" I agreed.

"Even so, I'm his teacher" the sonic octopus changed into his usual clothes, intertwining his tentacles that served as his hands as if to tell us a message. "Don't let go of your students, no matter what. When I became a teacher, that was my vow".

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

We really did end up searching for Itona. The silver-head was in an abandoned warehouse, crushing what seems to have been a phone from one of the shops he messed up.

"Forget lip service. No beating around the bush. Being a sore loser makes me sick. I want to win" we could hear him mutter as we entered.

"You're human face is showing at last, Itona-kun" Korosensei greeted him.

Itona looked at the octopus before he was cut off, "Nii-san...".

"'Korosensei,' if you please. After all, I'm your teacher".

"Don't be goin' nuclear on us, now, Itona. You put us through a lotta stuff, but we'll let it slide. Just come with us quietly" Terasaka uttered, placing a finger in his ear as if he was acting tough.