「98th period」: graduation time

Start from the beginning

"Karasuma-sensei, it's fine" Maehara spoke up, assuring him. "We'll do our best to get this setted peacefully, too".

"We don't want to complicate things for you" Okano smiled, before Kataoka stood up.

"In return, we do have one request" the female class representative looked him in the eye with a smile, "please let us attend Kunugigaoka's graduation ceremony today".

"Sure" he gave a curt nod, "I'll arrange it. After all, that's why I'm here".

After a brief moment of silence, our male class representative stood up as well, "All students: stand up!".

We bowed our heads down to the two teachers standing in front of us, Isogai spoke for us, "Karasuma-sensei, Bitch-sensei— you taught us so much. Thank you!"

"Thank you!" everyone else chorused, earning a proud smile from both of them.

"So where is graduation, anyway?" We discussed among the class, laughing amongst ourselves like before

"School's locked up tight. Looks like it's at the civic center. We'll need our folks to bring by our uniforms".

              As a result, we followed through the ceremony 'till the end

              As a result, we followed through the ceremony 'till the end. The principal smiled at me when he handed my diploma, saying that he couldn't believe that I actually managed to graduate and that he's a tad bit proud.

My brother met me in the lobby as soon as it was over, but the next thing we knew the media charged at us, crashing into the place right after hearing that the ceremony was finished.

"Class E, a word?"

"This place is off limits!" We could help but hear Karasuma-sensei exclaim as he attempted to restrain the crowd.

"Tell us about the monster!"

"How do you feel right now?"

"Did you really kill him?"

"Hey, buddy, outta the way!"

"You vultures! Spare a thought for the student's feelings for once!" Our teacher tried to push them away, despite the small number that managed to get through him.

"Who cares?"

"Outside, everybody—quickly! There's a bus standing by outside the main gate" he directed towards us, as the entire class gathered.

Surprisingly, when some of them approached us, who would've thought that the five virtuosos would protect us in a way?

I turned to the guy who stood in front of us, as the rest of the students from Class A, surrounded us and covered the entire class with a huge cloth to serve as a roof of some sort.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Quit meddling with our coverage!"

"You quit meddling with our moment in the sun!" Seo scoffed a retort, as we started moving forward.

"After a little editing, I might just release this online" Araki agreed, a video camera in hand.

"We know what you look like" Koyama snickered, while Sakakibara flirted with Kanzaki only to be held off by Sugino, "Now let us escort you to the front gate".

"Our ties and relationship end today, for the most part, but we are still students who studied at the same school. To abandon you now would bring shame upon your ruler—me" Gakushu told us, with a sense of pride around him.

"You're still the same tyrant, Shu" I teased my childhood friend, like how I used to.

"I hear Akabane's the only one's left on board. I'll make sure he spill the beans about what miracle occurred to you and that Korosensei guy who managed to get your class this far—" he averted the topic while he had the chance to do so.

"Good luck getting that out of him" I gave him a smile of both mischief and smugness, "But don't worry when I get back, I'll make sure I'll ruin your life as much as I did before~".

"Well, you better return that is" he scoffed, despite the small smile that formed on his lips.