「80th period」: hijack time

Start from the beginning

"It's true: the world's too science facilities have formed project teams focused on saving the planet" Karasuna-sensei confirmed it. "Naturally, that info is all top-secret. It would be tough for you to find out what they're studying---"

"I've infiltrated the project database!" Ritsu cheered, cutting him of.

"What?!"

"I can get into just about any online PC. I've learned so much this year!"

"Ritsu..." I muttered her name as everyone gather around her, reading them all on her monitor.

"Wow! We can see what labs around the world are researching and on what schedule!"

"But there are no online traces of the data we're looking for" Ritsu told us.

"I guess the top-secret stuff is only passed around in person" Takebayashi guessed.

"Is anyone doing research on how to save Korosensei, then?" Maehara asked before Fuwa pointed it out.

"There! An American research team!"

"Preventing destructive antimatter chain reactions due to tentacle-cell aging and fission. Final samples to be returned from ISS on 1/25?" She read.

"ISS—is that..." Kayano trailed off.

"Th-The International Space Station?!" Mimura finished her question. "That's where they're doing their research?!".

"Oh, it could be! Lots of research has to be done in zero gravity or in a vacuum" Okuda explained, "And if there's any chance an experiment could cause a huge explosion there'd be less damage in outer space!"

"If we could only see that data..."

"Unfortunately, you're just one tiny distant outpost of assassins" Karasuma-sensei reminded us. "Depending on the circumstances, the data may never come".

Our hopes were starting to slip away.

"Karasuma-sensei?" Karma broke the silence, calling our teacher. "No matter what happens, we won't quit this assassination. But we don't want to be lukewarm about it. If there's a way to save him, we will. And if not...we've decided to handle that, too".

"Right, Nagisa?" He turned to me.

"Right. After all, it's our class's critical goal" I nodded.

"So I want to know for sure, right now—so we can stick with our assassination 'till we graduate" Karma told him.

"Karasuma-sensei, Irina-sensei, could you please step out?" Korosensei turned to our other two teachers. "This chat could potentially cause liability issues for you two".

✖︎︎●✖︎

"Now then, here's what you're trying to do: sneak a peek at the data before it reaches America on its way back from space".

"But how..." Isogai asked problematically.

"Let's take it from them" Iroha suggested. "It's not impossible to retrieve it, right? With all this talent in our class. We can just steal the data. Piece of cake".

"About that!" Korosensei faced us with a picture of what seems to be a rocket under development, "Did you know they're about to send this baby up to the ISS?".

"A manned rocket?" Itona's attention seemed to have been caught.

"Yes, a proof-of-concept-craft being developed here in Japan" Korosensei clarified. "It's supposed to carry an experimental dummy, but what if there were real people in it instead?".

Gasps were emitted from our class.

"Don't tell me..." Takebayashi looked at him in shock.

"Ha! Our teacher's crazy in the head alright" Karma scoffed

"When was he ever normal in the first place?" Iroha laughed.

"Yes!" Our teacher declared "An out-of-season-research project for our assassination classroom: Hijack the space station and steal their experiment data!".

"No way..." I sweatdropped.

"Yes way! All the way!" He exclaimed.