「76th period」: option time

Start from the beginning

Yukiko Kanzaki: Don't Kill

"The planet's life or our teacher's life? You could weigh the two until cows come home. Let's cut the crap and kill him" Hazama grabbed a knife.

Kirara Hazama: Kill

"I want to be true to my own feelings. Isn't that enough?" Yada asked.

Toka Yada: Don't Kill

"Of course it is!" Maehara assured her, punching Isogai's chest softly, "Me and him, we're simple guys at heart: we want to save him because we want to save him! Right?".

"Yeah" Isogai nodded, "though I do want to respect everyone else's opinions".

Yuma Isogai: Don't Kill
Hiroto Maehara: Don't Kill

"I'm simple, too. I joined this class to kill him" Itona reached out for the red box. "In coming to kill him, I met you guys".

"It's fun, spending our days trying to kill Korosensei. And that reason is enough for me"

Itona Horibe: Kill

"Killing Korosensei may be my prime directive, but after many repeated thoughts and actions, I've come to recognize that the target's death would be our greatest loss" Ritsu spoke next.

"It's difficult to determine the correct decision with my current specs. In the spirit of cooperation, I will remain neutral".

Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery: Neutral

"I was in the don't kill camp...but after hearing everyone's thoughts, I'm not so sure" Okano faced our teacher, "Korosensei, killing you doesn't mean we hate you, right?".

"Of course not, Okano" Korosensei replied. 0In fact, it's when I'm being killed that I feel closest to you all".

"In that case... Sorry, Nagisa" Okuda turned to him with a bottle of red paintballs. "I think my feelings are closer to these guys' here".

Hinata Okano: Kill

"Uhuh" Nagisa smiled at her and nodded understandingly, before reaching towards the barrel to grab a riffle.

Nagisa Shiota: Don't Kill

Karma Akabane: Kill

"Hmph!"

I watched those two turn their backs against each other as they got their own weapons from the barrel.

"Aw, man... They're totally fighting, alright" Sugino eyed them from a far, a blue bottle in hand.

Tomohito Sugino: Don't Kill

"You know, I've been wondering..." I overheard the Kayano and Sugino talk.

"Hm?".

"Those two have been friends a long time, right?" the petite girl asked.

"Yeah, they've been classmates since our first year and they hang out a lot" Sugino answered.

"Well, for all that... there's still this space between them... It's like they treat each other like guests or something, even the way they talk to each other" she noted.

I thought so too.

"Iroha-chan!" Korosensei averted my attention

"Iroha-chan!" Korosensei averted my attention. "What side will you choose?".

"Ah..." I rubbed the back of my head.

I want to save him but, I took a glance at Karma and the others, I can't say that I haven't thought about what they thought.

"Iroha, you know we won't hold it against you" Isogai assured me.

Ever since I came into this classroom, things started to change for me.

It was the first time I had a goal in mind; the first time I worked so hard to achieve something, especially alongside the class.

It's not easy to find a cure, I knew that best. And I know just how futile it could be.

Efforts would be wasted and the odds are at risk.

"Then...sorry, but for once, I'm with Karma on this" I admitted.

"I want to save him, but Korosensei worked hard to build this assassination classroom. I think the best way to repay him is to comply with what he wants. He wouldn't want such a half assed assassination, and I wouldn't want to waste everyone's efforts".

"Nagisa, knowing how it's like myself," I told him, "It's not like you can fish an antidote out of the sea. Moreover, if we decide to save him now then wouldn't it be similar to saying that the assassination---no, the entire year was a big waste of time?".