-+Chemistry+- Dante x Reader

Start from the beginning

(Here I had to work on something for my argument tomorrow.)

"(Y/N)." Aphmau smiled, and Dante gave a small hm. And then he smiled. "(H/L) (H/C), (E/C) eyes?" Aphmau nodded. "I think I know her. She's in my chemistry class."

(You may have chemisty with her, but you have history with me :o)

Aphmau gave a small grin. "Really?! She's good at math! How is she in chemistry?" Aphmau asked in an exciting tone. Dante shrugged. "Not sure. I never had her for a partner."

Soon, it was time for chemistry. "Okay!" The teacher shouted. "I'll be assigning your partners! Dante, you're with (Y/N)." The teacher told him and he nodded. The teacher continues assigning partners to everyone, then he finished.

"Okay, get with your partner and follow the introductions on the board." The teacher said and sat down at his desk. Dante walked over to your table and sat on the stool next to you. "Hey," He greetee and you gave a small nod.

"I'm Dante, Incase you didnt know." He introduced himself and stuck his hand out a bit. "I'm (Y/N)." You replied and took his hand. "Incase you didnt know." You mocked slightly and he smiled in response.

Chemistry seemed to go by fast. Too fast for Dante's liking. He will agree with Aph, you are sure as hell a smart person.

He watched as you collected your things and left the classroom. He smiled a bit to himself and also left the classroom. Dante walked around and then bumper into a shorter person. "Hey Aph," Dante greeted and she smiled. "Hey!"

"Have you seen (Y/N) at all today?" She asked and Dante put his hand in his pocket. "Yes I have, why?" He asked and she looked down. "I have math now." Dante raised an eyebrow. "We have a test today!" She groaned, and Dante laughed a bit. "I'm sure you'll do fine!" He reassured her. "By the way.. Tell (Y/N) I needa talk to her."

Aphmau gave him a questioning look but nodded. He watched her back as she went to her next class. He looked down, gave a small smile, and a small laugh.

The rest of the day was a blur, but Dante didn't care now. He left his last period class and loud laughing, and running filled his ears. He walked through the hallway. "Dante!" Dante stopped and turned around. "Hey, Aph. What's up?" Dante asked and Aphmau huffed catching her breath.

"I told (Y/N) you needed to talk to her." Dante nodded slowly telling her to continue. "She said if you wanna talk meet her in the chemistry room, she has to do something in there anyways." Aphmau's voice trailed off at the end and Dante smiled a tiny bit. "'kay thanks!"

Dante made his way to the chemistry room and opened the door with a small yawn. "Did walking here tire you out that much?" Dante smiled. "Nah, I had a hard time sleeping last night." Dante replied to your remark. "So, what are you doing?" He asked and you moved away from the microscope.

"I wanted to check something." You replied and got your notebook that was in your bag. "For.. My own little chemistry experiment." You said and Dante smiled a tiny bit. You opened your spiral notebook then grabbed a pencil. "You like chemistry that much?" He asked and you gave a small shrug while writing a few things down.

"It's not that bad, but I can't say that I like it nor hate it." You said closing the notebook and putting your stuff away. "So." You looked at Dante who didn't reply to you and just laid on his arms, watching you. You looked off to the side feeling a bit weird. "What did you want to talk to me about..?"

"Uh... Pond water." You looked at him weirdly. "You need help with pond water through a microscope?" Dante nodded. "It's for that homework from yesterday I didn't do. I don't know what it looks like." He said softly and stood up. You gave a small nod.

You didn't know why you felt this way- being under his soft gaze made you feel... Embarrassed? Flustered? Flabbergasted. Why would you be flabbergasted though? You shook your head a tiny bit, and walked over to the table. You grabbed the pond water and walked back to where Dante was.

Dante stood behind your shoulder as you sat on the stool and did what you needed to do.

Dante is a player. Sometimes he makes mistakes without realizing it until the last second. He can be a blockhead. He doesn't even know why he likes you.

You're a loner. You use common sense to answer most of your choices. Your IQ is a pretty high level. You don't even know why you like him.

You moved away from the microscope and looked towards Dante, and he looked at you.

(Cliché thing is gonna happen)

Dante moved forward and put his lips softly against yours. It's not French kissing, it was slow, and passionate.

Earlier in the year, he hated chemistry, but now he knows for the rest of the year he's going to love chemistry.

~~~~~----~~~~~
Oh my god... Dante has a happy ending for one! 0∆o Sorry that it's shorter than usual.

Still, do you want a Corpse party one-shot book?

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU! In the next thing I post!

BUH-BYE!

I appreciate your existence (:

Story time:
   On Tuesday we had a prep rally. But I'm not gonna explain that. Before I left I went to go talk to someone and he got in trouble as usual. XD Moving on. I was going through the lower grades hall because that's the hallway we go through to leave. Someone came up behind me and put their hands on my shoulders. I didn't know who the hell it was at first. (It was the guy I like, yes)

Continuing on, he was walking on the side of me. Apparently he wanted to make a move. While we were talking someone came in between us and out his arms around us and then he started cussing him out. XDDD

Oh... I forgot that Valentine's day is in two weeks. T-T not excited.