「62nd period」: results time

Start bij het begin

"Are not!" Karma and I said in unison.

"I'm just consoling Iroha-chan, since she seemed so down that I beat her" Karma smirked, defending himself.

I immediately came up with a hasty comeback.

But there it was, the feeling of dread in my gut. What's going to happen to Asano?

︎✖︎︎●✖︎

With everyone back in their seats, our teacher turned to ask us, "Alright, students, you've formally received your qualifications to move out of the E Class. So, is anyone looking to leave this mountain?".

"Of course not!" Maehara told him, as if it was an obvious choice.

That said, everyone was pretty hyped to have our weapons and gears out again.

"We found our second blades--- this is when it gets serious!" Mimura added.

Kataoka smiled, "What other environment is this suited to an assassination?".

The octopus looked at us proudly, "Gluttons for punishment, eh? Then for your reward this tine, I'll tell you my weakn---".

It was a sudden crash that interrupted Korosensei's monologue. And the next one made it seem like the world shook.

Earthquake?

No, I don't think so but, I've got a bad feeling about this, I told myself.

The female representative ran to check outside. "The school building!" She exclaimed as soon as she opened the door at the doorway.

Everyone slid the classroom windows open, to see what was going on.

"Prepare to vacate the premises" a voice said.

"Principal Asano!".

The chairman explained the situation to us, with an air of pride surrounding him, "The Board made the decision this morning: We're tearing down this old campus building today. I'll have you move to the campus of our affiliate school opening next school year. Until graduation, you will help us performance-test the building".

"A new campus?!" Muramatsu exclaimed.

The principal continued to speak to us, elaborating on his plan, "With a surveillance system and an anti-escape system drawn from correctional facilities, they can study in an environment akin to a more civilized prison. The new E Class: the culmination of my educational theories".

Nagisa asked, "B-But moving us now?".

"No way! We wanna graduate from this campus!" Sugino immediately argued.

Korosensei faced him himself, "You'll carry out your educational vision to the very end, won't you?".

"Indeed. But make no mistake: you are no longer useful to my education" Gakushu's father held a paper in front of him, "And this... This is where I kill you".

Terasaka wondered, "What's that thing he's holding?".

"Probably a notice of dismissal..." I guessed.

Isogai tried to look at it closer, "Korosensei's walking papers?!".

"He actually went there... He played his forbidden ace in the hole!" Maehara said, as surprised as we all were.

This isn't good, huh?

Korosensei's Weak Point #31: Downsizing

"That's a wrongful dismissal!" the octopus countered in a flustered manner.

"It works hilariously well on this octopus" Sugino side-tracked.

"Can a super-creature even stage a protest?" Nagisa asked.

"And so you won't jump to any conclusions, this is nothing but a tool to control my target. I have come, Korosensei, to kill you once and for all" the chairman continued.

"You are no longer necessary for my education, you see".

Isogai looked bewildered, "Are you serious?"

Karma spoke up himself, turning to the Chairman, "I know you're a superhuman and all, but our octopus won't go down quite as easily as you think".

I was pretty sure, he caught how edgy I was for a moment.

"Hold off the demolition for now. I have some work to do inside" the Principal halted the workers before heading into our building.