「62nd period」: results time

Start from the beginning

1: Akabane Karma
2: Asano Gakushu
2: Inukai Iroha
3: Nakamura Rio
4: Isogai Yuma
5: Takebayashi Kotaro
6: Kataoka Meg
7: Kanzaki Yukiko
8: Sakakibara Ren

"And first place is Karma for once!"

I heard Karma let out a sigh of relief, and so did I.

I didn't completely beat Gakushu, but it was worth the achievement.

"How does it feel, Karma-kun, to go after that first-place rank on such a high-level battle ground and win?" our teacher asked him.

"Um, whatever, I guess" Karma looked away, a tint of red on his cheeks, flattered by the comment.

"It seems your battle against the perfection-boasting Asano-kun came down to that final math problem" Korosensei told him.

"About that... I'm not sure exactly why, but I don't think I could've solved it if I hadn't spent this year with you all. That's the kind of problem it was" the redhead said. So even he thought so, huh?

The class continued to chatter.

"It sure was a slog getting to this point, though, huh?" Maehara sighed.

"Our most fervent wish---after a successful assassination, anyway!" Yada smiled.

"We really did beat the A Class!" Okano said in relief.

"We can go to our first-pick schools!" Mimura agreed.

"Girls will be throwing themselves at us!" Okajima cheered.

"Go, us!" Maehara continued.

"Yay! Girls everywhere!"

"Feels like a final episode to me" Fuwa said.

"Hey! It can't end yet!" Hara reprimanded.

My attention was soon averted when I felt an arm on my shoulder, I then looked at the redhead.

"Eh~ All that said though, what happened, Iroha-chan?~" Karma reminded, in attempt to tease me.

"It's pretty commendable that she tied with Asano, though" Kayano tried to calm me down with her comment.

"Oya oya?" Nakamura smirked, noticing the tension.

I blushed crimson, putting the blame on the red head.

"I-I w-wouldn't get distracted if you ha-hadn't done t-that, y-you know!!!" I stammered, reminding him of the kiss.

He blushed as well, covering his face so that no one else notices, "Why are you bringing that up now?".

"It's your fault, *Bakabane! Dumbass" I stuck my tongue out, as we continued to bicker like the old days. (*t/n: Baka(idiot) + Akabane)

The entire class giggled.

"We don't know what that's about but," Nagisa told us, "It's great that you two are getting along again".