-+Some things Just Can't Happen+- Kawaii~Chan x Male!Reader

Start from the beginning

(I made her this girl that no one expects to see in real life, maybe I'll sketch her, should I?)

You looked at her in disgust. As far as you know; she's a slut. You've seen her making out with guys in the back of the classroom, or touching their area making a seductive look. Now... What as her name..?

Wasn't it.. Something like Shady?

"Uhm, pardon me, but.. What's your name again?" You asked her slightly tilting your head. The girl turned her head around quickly with her ugly colored hair whipping behind her. "What?! You don't even know my name?!" She shouted making the guys in the class laugh at her attempt to make you fall for her.

(I'm sorry if your hair is like this color)

"Shardy! My name is Shardy!" She replied in a very annoyed tone. "Okay... Shardy, why did you do that to Kawaii~Chan?" You asked her and she scoffed in response. "Because, she's an annoying pink haired slut who likes all the cute guys she sees, and more or less. She's a cat girl, which makes anyone who likes her someone with beastiality." She explained crossing her arms and putting her weight in her left leg.

You narrowed your (E/C) eyes. "Says you." You replied and she looked at you weirdly. "Excuse me?" Shardy said moving one step closer. "You're saying she's a slut? Do you even know what a slut is?" She nodded. "Of course I do!"

"Then you should know that a slut is what you are."

Kawaii~Chan looked at you with a somewhat taken back and shocked look. "Damn (M/N)," One guy snickered. The girl gasped and glared at you. "I've seen you around school sucking every guys face, and willing to have sex with any hot guy you see. If you want a definition of a slut, then there's your definition. A slut, is you."

The girls eyes widened and everyone was shocked that the smart, kind, sweet, and selfless guy called out a girl. You grabbed your note book and threw your backpack on your shoulder. You walked up to Kawaii~Chan and put your hand on her back and moved her along with you, exiting the classroom.

Kawaii~Chan looked at you from the ends of her Amber eyes. Soon enough the both of you were alone in the halls, and you sighed moving a head of Kawaii~Chan. "I'm sorry about that." You breathed out rubbing the back of your neck. "I normally don't call people's true nature out in front of other people.." You mumbled, continuing on.

Kawaii~Chan held her hands and looked down a bit. She bit her bottom lip out of her nervoucity. "Th...Thank you!" She squeaked and you turned to look at her. "F-For sticking up for me." You gave a kind smile to her. "No Problem, Kawaii~Chan."

And since that day, you've helped her with every problem.

When ever Shardy came back, you were there. When ever an unwanted guy came along, you were there. Whenever she need help with studying, you were there.

As the days went on, you grew closer to the Meif'wa girl, and your feelings grew stronger, that when someone even mentions the color pink you immediately grin.

Soon, December came, and Kawaii~Chan came up to you.

"Uhm, (M/N)~Kun?" The familiar voice of whom you adore spoke out to you. "Yeah, KC?" You moved your head and looked at Kawaii~Chan holding back the smile.

"Kawaii~Chan needs advice.." She softly told you and you nodded turning away from your locker. "Sure, what about?" Kawaii~Chan held her hands and bit her lip. "Uhmmm.. K-Kawaii~Chan likes this boy... But, I don't know how to tell him.."

If only it was you..

Somehow, you didn't have to hold the smile back. Your face fell. "Oh? Well, are you good friends with him?" She nodded in response. "Then, maybe you should just tell him. If it doesn't work out, then his lost." You simply told her going back to your locker which seemed unusual for you.