-+Two Broken Pieces Make A Whole+- Zane x Reader x Travis ENDING

Start from the beginning

"Then stop trying to leave.." His eyes widened a bit more a looked at you. "Travis... You don't lie, you never lie about how you actually feel.. If you didn't regret it, then you wouldn't be crying right now...!" You told him, this time your voice cracking a tiny bit, and going shakey.

"If you want me to be happy..." You started tears burning the ends of your eyes. "Then stop trying to leave..!" You said sitting up.

This time Travis was shocked, he never expected you to cry right now, he never expected you to pick him, after everything that happened.

"I can't be happy if.. If you leave.." You cried rubbing your eyes. Once again, Travis' eyes were wide. He had you crying in front of him, and he was on the verge of tears.

He crawled a bit closer to you and pulled you into a hug.

"Why me...?" He croaked out. You sniffed. "Because you never got the chance to actually feel what you want..." You mumbled.

And you both stayed like that. You and Travis were on the floor, against your bed, in each others arms alseep.

"Hey, Lucinda?" Aphmau asked her. "Yeah?" She called out. "Have you seen Katelyn, (Y/N) or Travis?" She asked. "Katelyn and Travis 'broke up' so she's with Nicole, and I haven't seen Travis or (Y/N) since this early afternoon." Lucinda replied.

Aphmau and Zane followed Lucinda up to her room. "Aw, now isn't that cute." She mumbled and Aphmau peeked over Lucinda's shoulder. "They made up." Lucinda smiled a bit. "She picked him?"

Aphmau took a glance at Zane who was looking down and biting his bottom lip, he looked a bit upset.

Ext. Ending-

Aphmau kept taking glances at Zane and almost everyone else seemed to notice it. Then Aaron decided to speak up.

"Aph, can I ask you something?" He asked picking his food with his fork. "Yes?" She replied putting her fork in her mouth. "Is something going on between you and Zane..?" Aaron asked and Garroth made a very loud noise whilst spiting his drink out, Dante- instead of helping started laughing really hard.

You and Travis were the only missing ones from the table because you two had to go deal with something.

"What?! What are you implying?!" Aphmau practically shouted at- what she thinks- the stupid question. He shrugged. "I'm not implying anything, it's just that...You keep taking glances at Zane.." Aaron said with his voice trailing off, taking a glance at Zane.

"Is that a hint of jealousy I detect?" Garroth giggled cleaning up the spilt water. "Shut up Garroth."

Apbmau crossed her arms. "I'm checking to see how he's doing!" She stated in defense. "And why would you need to do that?" Aaron bluntly asked leaning his head on his hand closing his eyes, knowing that Aph wouldn't give up.

"Because (Y/N) and Travis made up!"

Once again Garroth spit his drink out, making a very loud noise, and once again making Dante laugh hard. Aaron's eyes widened at that and looked at Aphmau.

Katelyn and Nicole took a glance at eachother.

"Even though he doesn't deserve it, She gave him a second chance," Aphmau explained. "And Zane...Grew to develop feelings for her." Aphmau mumbled.

After a month has passed Katelyn confessed that it was her doing that Travis acted the way he did, and Nicole became your friend after that.

"How are things between you and Travis?" Nicole asked folding her clothes and putting it in her bag. "Good." Was all you said.