-+While You're Gone+- Vylad x Reader x Gene Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Nice to see you again, Aphmau."  Gene greeted and Aphmau once again narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, nice to see you too, Gene." Dante smiled. "I need to go find (Y/N)," Aphmau said to Dante, who nodded in response. "Tell her to not worry so much and that we'll help her get through it." This time Aphmau nodded in response and walked up the stairs and made her way to your room.

"Huh? What's going on?" Gene asked his younger brother. "I don't have any right to say the main reason, but, (Y/N) and this guy liked eachother but never dated and ended it before it even started." Dante explained and Gene nodded in response. "I see." He mumbled.

Dante nodded again and started stiricking up a conversation with his brother Gene, who wasn't paying attention to him at all and was deep in thought about you.

Aphmau knocked on your door and opened it after. "Hey, (Y/N)?" She mumbled and looked at you. You currently had your face in your hands. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing." You mumbled picking your head up. "Don't worry to much about Vylad, (Y/N)." Aphmau told you and you practically glared.

"'Don't worry'? I have every right to!...It's just that.. Vylad ended it and I agreed." You mumbled and Aphmau sat next to you. "Well, why don't you tell Vylad?" She asked and you glared at her. "One- we never speak anymore, and even when he was back at the house, he never did. Two- he travels a lot. And three... He doesn't have a phone." You explained with a sigh.

"Then write him a letter." You huffed. "Aph, I don't know where he is, and even if I do, by the time it gets there he's going to be gone." Aphmau sighed. "I honestly don't know how to help.." She mumbled. "Maybe you shouldn't..? I mean, I can handle it myself." You told her standing up.

"And how are you going to do that, (Y/N)?" Aphmau asked crossing her arms. "Helloo? Did you forget that you two have two childhood friends that are his brother AND you both have our mothers number?" Garroth but in opening the door. "Uh, exactly?" You questioned yourself and looked at Aphmau.

"What? It's kinda obvious that you'd be talking about Vylad." Garroth shrugged and sat in your bed next to Aphmau. "Sure, come in." You closed the door.

Aphmau sighed. "Still, you shouldn't worry too much about him, you'll tell him soon." Aphmau told you and you started to pace. "Soon? SOON? By the time I see him again the kid would already be ten! Who knows how frickin long it's going to be until I see him again!"

Garroth looked at Aphmau, then to you. "'Kid'..?" You face-palmed slightly forgetting that Garroth was in the room. "Before Vylad decided to end things with (Y/N), he got her pregnant." Aphmau told him. Garroth's eyes widened. "My baby brother did..?"

You sighed this time and opened your bedroom door. "I need to go for a walk..." You mumbled and left Aphmau alone with Garroth. You walked downstairs to hear Dante talking Gene's ear off. "Hey Dante, I would love to stay, but I have to go." Gene told him cutting Dante off. "Already? Okay."

You walked outside and got absorbed in your thoughts. After a fifteen has passed a hand waving in front of you got your attention. "Huh..?" You looked up at the owner of the hand and saw Gene there.

"Gene? Something wro-" You got cut off by a loud boom. Gene sighed. "Finally, I've been trying to get your attention for ten minutes.." He mumbled looking off to the side, and you cocked your head in confusion. "Is something wrong?" Gene looked back at you. You looked to the side and saw that it was pouring. You looked back at Gene who had an umbrella over your head.

Gene only kept the umbrella over you, seeing that your clothes were wet enough, and you noticed that his were drenched. "Don't take this the wrong way.." He mumbled starting his sentence. "I noticed that it was going to rain, and when it did I've been following you and trying to get your attention." He told you.

"Luckily, you didn't get that drenched.." He mumbled, taking his free hand and ran it through his dark hair. "I'm sorry.." You mumbled and Gene gave a confused look at you. "Huh..? For what?" He asked you and you looked down a bit. "You're drenched," You answered. "Heh, it's not your fault. Blame mother nature." He simply said.

"On the bad side of things.... You wandered pretty far from your house, and where I'm staying is the closest..." He said biting his bottom lip and blushing a bit. "Okay.." You mumbled.

After a short walk, you both got to where he is staying. He opened the door for you and let you walk in then closed it after him. He closed the umbrella and put it down near the door. "I assume you want to change out of the clothes you have?" He asked a bit embarrassed.

You nodded a bit, now getting embarrassed. "I don't have anything else but uh... My clothes.." He told you. "Do you, uhm... Want that?" You blushed a bit and nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back.." He told you and walked up the stairs. You looked out side.

"It's coming down hard..." You mumbled. After a minute Gene came back down and gave you something to wear. "I don't know how, uh... The under part is going to work.." He mumbled, and you nodded a bit. It was very awkward. "Uh, you can go change in the bathroom, its a bad idea to take a shower, there should be a towel near the sink though." He told you and you nodded again and walked into the bathroom.

You took your clothes off, and heared something fall, you looked around and just thought it was the rain hitting the house. You walked out of the bathroom holding your damp clothes. Gene looked back at you. "I see that it's big on you." He laughed a bit and you blushed a tiny bit. "You can just put it in the basket. I don't think we'll-" Gene for cut off by the power shutting off.

"I spoke too soon..." He sighed. He walked over to a cabinet. "I think I have candles or flashlights somewhere..." He mumbled to himself and you put your clothes in the bin. "Found them." He said going back over to you. "I don't think you have a lighter?" You shook your head, and he somehow saw that. "Thought so.." He sighed a tiny bit.

"Can I put my shoes near the door...?" You asked and he nodded. "Yes you can." He said walking back towards the cabinets. You placed your shoes down and looked back at Gene who was looking through a drawer. He took something out and walked back over to a candle. He lit the candle.

"I found matches." He told you. "Anyways, I'm gonna go take care of something.." He mumbled walking into the bathroom you came out of. You walked over to the candle and sat down in a chair.

A minute or two has passed.

"Hey, uh, (Y/N)?" Gene called opening the bathroom door. "Yeah?" You answered looking over to where you think he is.

"I think you dropped something..."

~~~~------~~~~
Well, that's it for this part~ Little Gene being a Gentlemen~

Anyways if you liked this, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE! LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL AEE YOU!! IN GHE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

.^. Gene has simply grown, into a man~

Edit: I had to republish it because it wasn't working for me.