-+What Are We?+- Zane x Reader Pt.3

Start from the beginning

"It's not what WE'RE hiding!" Dante smirked as Katelyn laughed bit. You brought of your hands up and put you face in them and stared at Dante. He stopped smirking at stared back at you. He blushed lightly, and shook his head, while you didn't move. "It's what (Y/N) and Zane are hiding!" Katelyn finished. Dante looked at her a bit mad. "I'm sorry! I had to finish it, you were too busy gushing at (Y/N)." Katelyn said crossing her arms and sitting back in her chair. "Katelyn, Hun. Calm down."

Katelyn blushed a very light pink and giggled slightly. "I'm not hiding anything, neither is Zane." You said sitting up and folding your arms and leaned on the table. "What about Travis and Katelyn? They seem pretty lovey dovey." You said looking at them. "That's true!" Lucinda agreed.

"Question is Katelyn.. Are you and Travis a thing?" You asked. She blushed a bit darker and Travis started blushing. "...Y-yes.."

Travis blushed harder and nodded. "C-cool.." He stammered. "Aw look. One new couple!" Dante smirked. "Actually.. Two." Everyone looked at Katelyn confused. "Oh please, don't think you two were alone last night!" Everyone looked even more confused. "What..?" Dante asked. "Uh, Katelyn? What do you mean?" Garroth asked. "EEEKKK! IT HAPPENED!" Everyone then looked at Kawaii~chan. Katelyn grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the house. "Hey!"

"You and Zane weren't alone last night!" She mumbled with a smirk. "What..?" You looked at her then look a short glance at everyone who was looking at them confused. "I heard everything since Kawaii~chan came into the room. Truth is, Dante went outside onto the balcony and I followed you. Some moment you two had. Who knew Zane can be a romantic." You raised an eyebrow. "Are you being sarcastic, or..?"

She laughed. "No. I expected you to say you two were something. But HIM?! OH MY IRENE!" She started laughing again. "That was too hard to believe!" She laughed walking back to inside. "Whaaaat just happened?" You blinked. "WHAT?!" You flinched at the shouts. "Oh dear.." You mumbled. You walked back inside to see a wide eyed Garroth, a pissed Aaron, an over-excited Aphmau, a shocked Lucinda, squealing Kawaii~chan, a smirking Katelyn and Travis, a non-emotional Dante, and a Zane who's head is in his arms. "What happened..?" You asked and instantly regretted it. "AARON! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!" Aphmau shouted. Aaron blushed but he's still super pissed. "I want to be (Y/N)'s sister-in-law! SHE GONNA HAVE A BABY ARRON! A BABY! I LOOVE BABIES!" She shouted again. She jumped away from Aaron and ran up to you. "How long have you been pregnant?! What are you going to name it?! You're showing! What's the-""Aphmau! Calm down!" Lucinda told the quickly talking Aphmau. "Lucinda! She's pregnant! She's gonna have a baby!" Lucinda nodded. "We know! But I rather have one question answered first before those.."

Oh no... Katelyn looked at you, and you looked back at her. "Actually, first how long have you been pregnant?" Lucinda asked walking up to you. She looked at you from the side, then picked your shirt up. "A-ah! S-stop!" You told her. "You've been pregnant for a while." She said, dropping it. You gulped and looked at Aaron who was also waiting. "..F..Four.." You stuttered. Aaron growled, while Dante rolled his eyes. You know something is going to hit the fan. "Aaron, I don't understand why you're angry about this."

Everyone looked at Dante with a look. Not a mad one. Dante doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. "What..? She's my little sister, of course I have something to be mad about." He growled. "I knew she was pregnant with just one look. I know her better than you Aaron, face it." Dante said. "And you think you know everything about her?" Aaron growled once again standing up. "Yes! Because I've been there for her while you've been too busy with Aphmau!" Aaron narrowed his eyes. "She's my girlfriend." Dante got even more pissed off. "And She's your LITTLE SISTER!" He shouted. You looked down biting the inside of your cheek. "So I'm not supposed to spend time with my girlfriend?!" Aaron shouted back. "I never said that. You spend TOO much time with her! Remember in high-school how (Y/N) won a game in soccer?" Dante asked crossing his arms. "..No...?"

"Exactly! Because you weren't there! You went on a date with Aphmau after you promised her you'll be there!" Dante shouted. "I forgot!""She asked you THAT day!"

"You're too busy with yourself to pay attention to your sister!" Dante yelled. "She's started her new family without you!"

"Dante.." You called him. Aphmau looked at you with a sad look. "I'm apart of her life! I was there when you never were!" Aaron clenched his fits. "Remember when she got a boyfriend?"

"No, because she never got a boyfriend in Highschool." Aaron growled lowly. "She did! She told you, I went with her for support. You ignored her." Dante said. "Dante, stop.."

"She did so many things to get your attention in high school. She got role leads in plays, she won soccer games, piano recitals." Dante growled. "Dante, just knock it off!"

"I'm surprised she still cares about you, even though you don't -""Shut up!" Aaron shouted, grabbing Dante's shirt and jerking him towards him. "You got her pregnant didn't you?!" Aaron shouted again. "Aaron, stop.."

"Why would you care if I did?!" Dante shouted back. They kept going back and forth.

"AARON!" You shouted and you finally got their attention. "What?!" He shouted back. "Dante isn't him!" Aaron's grip loosened a bit. "Then who got you pregnant...?" He growled.

You looked at everyone nervously. Especially Zane. You sighed.

"..It's Zane's.."

----------------------------
Oh god they are SO OUT OF CHARACTER! I'M SO SORRY IT SUCKS! DX

I don't even think I should do the Outro.. Dante's ooc, so is Aaron.