-+Zane Playing Cruel Cupid+- Aphmau x Fem!Reader x Zane x Katelyn

Start from the beginning

I looked at Aphmau. Yes. "No." Why did I say that?! Oh Irene I just lied to her.. "It seems like Katelyn~Sama does." Kawaii~chan said, happy of the though her ship may possibly come true, but that's never going to happen.

"Aphmau. Before you and Aaron started hanging out in Highschool, how did you feel about (Y/N)?" I asked her. I have to know. Even if I don't get with her, I at least want her happy. "I thought she was cool, brave, smart, cute, bold, ambitious." Aphmau started. So she liked her, doesn't like her now. (Y/N) is a bit like me. She's a tomboy though, and doesn't punch everything.

"So, you liked her..?" I asked her again. I hope she doesn't question me. "As more than a friend....?" She mumbled. "Yeah." Aph nodded. "I still do, it's just she's like a guy magnet. Guys always go for her, and I thought I couldn't stand a chance so I kept my feelings aside. Then I started going out with Aaron, and I though I really loved him." Aph explained to us. Looks like they're going to be getting together..

"(Y/N)~chan didn't tell you?" Kawaii~chan asked and I looked over to her. "Kawaii~chan I don't think (Y/N) will be happy if we tell her this." Kawaii~chan shook her head. "Aphmau~senpai likes her back, Katelyn~sama! Aphmau~senpai needs to know!" I face-palmed. "She does now." I mumbled and Aph looked at us. "You mean,
(Y/N) has liked me ever since Highschool?" We nodded. "She stormed out of the house because she couldn't take it anymore. She's probably at Zane's or Garroth's house."

Aphmau blushed. "Do you think..?" Aph stopped herself. "Yeah. She will." I mumbled crossing my arms. Aph got up and walked towards the door. "Bye guys." She told us then left the house. I sighed lightly. "Kawaii~chan's sorry Katelyn~sama." She told me. "Why are you sorry? We got (Y/N) with the girl she's liked for a long time." I told her and she looked down. "Katelyn~sama likes
(Y/N)~chan, doesn't she?" I stayed silent.

"Maybe Katelyn~sama could of won (Y/N)~chan over saying that there's other girls out there." Kawaii~chan said gripping her hands together on her lap. "That wouldn't be fair. She wants to be with Aph even if she rejects her. Well, probably not then, but Aph isn't rejecting her, shed accepting." I told Kawaii~chan. "One of Kawaii~chan's ships are sailing!" She said with a bit of excitement. "Katelyn~sama?"

"Yeah?" I asked her. "Did Kawaii~chan and Katelyn~sama do the right thing..?" She asked me. Did we..? "Yeah, I'm sure we did."

Normal P.O.V °^°

"Are you going to answer my question now?" Zane asked you. "Yeah, sure whatever. What was it again..?" Zane sighed. "Why the sudden visit? I know you probably wouldn't come visit suddenly unless something is wrong." Zane told you. He knows you too well. "I couldn't take it listening to Aphmau.." You told him. He looked at you. "Was she talking to Aaron again?" He asked.

"And she was being all lovey dovey!" You whined. 'Aph really has you wrapped around her finger, doesn't she?' Zane thought as he felt his phone vibrate from his pocket. He took it out with a huff. It's was Katelyn telling him that Aph and Aaron just broke up and she's looking for you, and how she realized her true feelings.

Zane looked back at you then to his phone. He could ruin your chance with Aph for you to be with Katelyn. Or he could easily and non hesitantly give you to her.

Ending One- You Get No one~

He texts back by saying you aren't at his house, and to leave him alone. "Sorry, there's other fish in the sea." He told you.

He then just realized something. He quickly texts Katelyn on how you texted him saying you don't want to get in a relationship anymore. Zane loves you, and he rather have you single and sad. Than in a relationship. He could make you happy, again.

So he did it. Aph was upset that you didn't want to get with anyone. She gave up and went with (Aphmau shipping).

Ending Two- Katelyn's

"How do you feel about Katelyn?" He asks you. "She's pretty, a tough, she can be kind, she's smart.." You softly told him, and he nodded. "Would you want to go out with her, since Aph is still with Aaron, and I hate to say it.. But I don't think they'll be breaking up any time soon.." He told you. He lied a bit, and he knows you hate liars. You nodded. "You're right! I was too stupid go realize this.. The girl I need is right there." You told him with a sad smile. You do like Katelyn. A lot. It may take some time, but hopefully you'll get over Aphmau.

He nods and texts Katelyn how you decided to pick her. And how she could get over Aph. She hesitated. This is her chance she can make her best friend happy again, but she can go out with any guy she wanted. She quickly decided to go after you. Katelyn hesitate, but said she'll be there for you, and how she really likes you.

"She told me that she really likes you." You snatched his phone and called Katelyn.

And you did. You got over Aphmau and are happy with Katelyn. Aph is happy that you both are happy but shes upset she didn't get the girl she always wanted.

Ending Three- Zane's

He hesitate a lot. He even felt his face heat up. "How do you.... Feel about me..?" He asks slowly. You look at him. "I think you're cool.." You told him softly. He sighed lightly knowing you won't go out with him even out of pity. You're too nice and he understands that. He understands why you wouldn't out of pity.

You laid your head on what you think is is shoulder. "Can you help me..?" You ask him. He looked at the top of your head questioningly. "With?" He asks you. "To get over Aph? And yeah I technically am.." You told him. He hesitantly moved the arm you laid your head on and wrapped it around you shoulder.

"Sure,"

Main Ending- Aphmau's

Zane hesitantly texted Katelyn that you're at his house. Soon a loud knocking was at the door and he got up to answer it. Aphmau was there. Eyes puffy from crying, out of breathe from all of the running. He lets her in and tells her he'll be back.

Aphmau walks into the living room. "H-hey.." Her voice cracks, and you looked up at her. "Aaron broke up with me after you left.." She gave a heartbreaking smile. "I always liked you (Y/N).. I was just too stupid to realize it, and I thought I couldn't get you, even if I tried. I met Aaron and I fell for him as well. I tried getting over you, but I couldn't.." She told you, looking down at the floor boards.

You smile weakly. "I though I couldn't get you." You laugh, as she looks up to you with hopeful eyes. "Aph.. I really like you.."

And that you did. You stayed together and intend on doing so.

Zane is one cruel Cupid.

Sorry about the sudden endings! And I apologize if reader sounds like that type of girl! I guess she really couldn't take it anymore and couldn't bear with it. But she didn't know they broke up. So there's nothing to blame or accuse her for! Right?

Anyways, if you liked this PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!! AND AS ALWAYS, I'LL SEE YOU!! IN THE NEXT THING I POST!!

BYE BYE!!

I really need sleep. XD