「11th period」: understanding time

Start from the beginning

"Well, she is more irritable than usual, I'd give her that" I told the blonde, referring to the girl who was greeted by Maehara.

"Good morning, Iroha-chan~" he told her flirtatiously to which the girl just gave off an cold unitrested look causing Maehara and Okajima to cry dramatically.

"This isn't our angel anymore" Okajima whined, "what happened last night wasn't a nightmare after all".

"Disgusting" she spat inoffensively, most likely cringing at how they made it seem.

"I'm glad you're getting along with the class" Korosensei commended her as he entered the classroom, and everyone made their way back to their seats. "But everyone, please head back to your seats, homeroom is about to start".

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

By the time third period ended, I practically confirmed that Iroha really might have changed. She was already part of the class. Even if it was just a bit. She was foul mouthed and prone to arguments, but the class' liveliness certainly got to her.

"Oi! Terasaka, I know that it was you who took my pen, damnit!" Iroha shouted, sliding the door open with sheer force, as she entered the classroom after submitting her homework in the staff room.

"Isn't it fine? You have a whole load of them anyways" Terasaka laughed triumphantly.

"If you don't give it back, I'll stab you to death you bastard!" She exclaimed, sticking her tongue out.

"She's totally in Terasaka's group, huh?" I told Nagisa as I averted my attention to my two classmates who were brawling.

Oh well, all the more reason to tease her.

"Ne~ Ne, Terasaka! Pass it to me! Over here!" I called, before the guy threw the pen towards me.

"Karma, you bastard, stay out of this" she said haughtily as she succesfully caught it mid air, sticking her tongue out at me.

"You do know that I could take it back whenever I want, right?~" I messed with her.

The girl looked at me, about to counter back before Kataoka called her out. "Iroha-chan, Korosensei wants to talk to you about the homework you submitted".

She sighed, letting me off for now, before following the class representative outside.

"Hm? Honestly, I think she's more into our group rather than Terasaka's, considering how much closer you two are" Nagisa stated after some time to which I just smiled

"Hm? Honestly, I think she's more into our group rather than Terasaka's, considering how much closer you two are" Nagisa stated after some time to which I just smiled. "I don't think Iroha-chan's the type of person to fight with people she doesn't get along with".