「10th period」: graffiti time

Start from the beginning

Korosensei was the first one to ring the doorbell, earning no reply. And so Karma held unto the doorknob only to let go of it immediately.

"Karma-kun?" I asked him.

"Ne, Korosensei, on second thought, you try opening it, I don't want to take the blame if she sues me for trespassing~" he smiles invitingly.

"Eh~ But we're just checking if the door is locked" Korosensei said as he placed a tentacle on the door knob only to receive damage.

Karma snickered.

"What happened?" I asked, to which Karma just gave a smirk.

"Iroha cut up a knife into tiny little pieces and stuck them at the back of the handle" he explained. "She definitely doesn't want to meet that octopus~".

Korosensei just sulked in the corner as Karma continued to make fun of him.

"I'll try calling her cell" I told them, as I grabbed my phone from my pocket to find the girl's number. After a couple of rings, just when I thought she wouldn't answer, the girl picked up.

Ah, Shiota?」she asked me over the other line.

"H-hello, Inukai-san---" I greeted before Karma took my phone from me.

"Oiii, Iroha-chan~" he demanded, "open up will you".

The girl argued,「No way. If you're here to drop off handouts then---ah shit---

It was then that we heard gunshots from her end, surprising both of us as well as causing Korosensei to panic.

"Iroha-chan?! What happened?! Iroha-chan? Iroha-chan!---" Korosensei exclaimed.

Shut up you damned octopus, you're gonna wake the neighbors!」she shouted.

"What's happening? Are you alright?" I queried.

Oh, that, I was playing a game, I turned up the volume too much」she explained calmly.

"Eh~ So you've just been playing games instead of going to school, ey?~" Karma smirked.

"Iroha-chan, I demand you go to school" Korosensei nagged.

They're not beating around the bush, huh?

No way」Iroha said firmly.

"Hmm~" Karma pressed on the doorbell continuously.

"I swear you'll drive me crazy" Iroha opened the door after quite sometime, shooting BB pellets at Korosensei while glaring at Karma simultaneously.

"Nice to see you" he smiled triumphantly as I looked at her sheepishly, "S-sorry, Inukai-san".

"Leave" she slammed the door in front if us, and so silence engulfed us three.

"Well, that's that~" Karma pointed out to Korosensei proving his point.

"No, there's a huge chance she'll be in the Sakuragicho Yokohama Station tonight" Korosensei said. "Should we round the class up?".