We Know (Charlie x Reader x Dean)

Start from the beginning

You feel two hands slide along your body, one large and rough, the other smaller and soft. You can hear them rummaging through the toys on the bed before you hear Charlie mumble something about, "Let's start here." Their hands leave your body and you feel something soft and light slide along your skin.

"A feather," you purr as the soft tip swirls around your nipple.

"Good girl," Charlie praises you, "One for one, let's see if you can make it two for two. Dean, your turn." You hear Dean pick something up off the bed before something small and square presses against your neck. The material, leather you determine runs down your neck, between your breasts, down your abdomen and finally stops between your legs. Dean rubs the material against your clit, making you writhe.

"Well pet, any guesses?" Dean questions.

"Riding crop?" you question hesitantly.

"Good girl," Dean praises, you can hear the smile in his voice, "You're almost too good at this." The material leaves your body and it comes back down, slapping against your clit. You gasp and pull at the handcuffs as your back arches off the bed. They both chuckle as Dean rubs the riding crop against your clit, soothing the sting.

The next thing you hear is the clink of metal. Your first thought is to respond with handcuffs, but they're already holding your wrists. A cold metal chain slinks up your abdomen and you wrack your brain for what the toy might be. "Any guesses?" Charlie asks, barely giving you a second to think before she speaks again, "How about a little hint?" Charlie's smaller hand takes one of your breasts at the same time Dean takes the other in his larger hand. At the same time, they each let something hard clamp down around your nipples. You moan and wiggle as you get used to the feeling of the clamps pressing on your nipples.

"I bet you know the answer now, don't you pet?" Dean asks. You moan and nod your head before giving them their answer. "That's our girl," Dean praises as he takes the chain connecting the clamps in his hand and tugs. You cry out at the sensation and rub your thighs together.

"Hang on there Baby Girl," Charlie says, pushing your legs apart, "Just two more and then you can get your reward.

"Eeney, meeney, miny, this one," you hear Dean say. He picks something up off the bed and you hear the sound of a bottle popping open, the sound of lube being squirted out follows soon after.

"Dildo?" you ask hopefully and Dean makes a 'tisk' sound.

"Slow down there tiger," Dean chuckles, "Rushing to the wrong answers isn't going to get you anywhere." You groan and wiggle on the bed before something hard and wet presses against your asshole. Dean chuckles at the moan you make as he presses the butt plug into your tight hole, stretching you.

"You like this don't you Y/N?" Charlie asks as she crawls above you. You hum and nod. "Lift your head," Charlie tells you, and you do as asked, "Good girl." You expect her to place a gag in your mouth, but instead you feel her hook something around your neck, cool metal lying against the hollow of your throat.

"A present for our little pet," Dean explains, his lips brushing your ear.

"You look so sexy like this," Charlie mumbles against your skin, "Blindfolded and handcuffed, a pretty little collar around your neck."

"What does it look like?" you question.

"Black leather," Dean begins.

"With a little heart shaped tag," Charlie adds, "Your name written in cursive across it."

"Say thank you pet," Dean says.

"Thank you pet," you say smugly. You moan as Charlie pulls the chain between the clamps on your nipples.