[Chapter 167]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 168)

[Is there something wrong... Lord Oziel?] A young Aegis asked as her frame hover behind the young Seraphim who was staring into space or more specifically a ocean planet that was inhabited by some unique specie... living underwater.

"Nothing... just disturbed at the purpose and fate that the clones would have once the war ended... the sith had used them as pawns for their game to rule over the galaxy." Oziel replied before he looked at the planet known as 'Kamino'.

It's location had been deleted from most of the Jedi and Republic archive erasing its existence thanks to the action of a certain sith... this was a second timleine in which, Anakin had not been taken in.

Qui-Gon died under the hands of Maul... Obi-Wan was forced to become the master of a young Skywalker despite of his incomplete training due to the death of his master, he would've been more suited to be trained by a... different Jedi.

One that was more experienced and had the knowledge to teach and help Anakin overcome the darkness within him... unlike Obi-Wan who was more of a brother than a master to the young Jedi.

The events within this timeline was what lead to the spiraling downfall of the Jedi through Anakin... because he had been left emotionally vulnerable and not to mention Obi-Wan's own inexperienced.

He was still a jedi in training... when his own master died and since he hadn't fully finished training... this affected his ability to teach Anakin, having need to use the ways that his master taught him.

Which while work wasn't entirely suited for someone like Anakin as they were two different individual, Qui-Gon taught him what he deemed most suited for Obi-Wan... the can't be said with Anakin.

But such issues were not his problem, its the Jedis affair... what Oziel was here for is entirely different, his father had given him a task, and one he would see it done and thankfully his aunts aren't part of it.

[Such is the ways of the sith my lord, they have thrown away what prices of humanity they have, their compassion set aside in their pursuit of power.] The Aegis replied as she stand close to Oziel.

"They let themselves be blinded in greed for the desire to pursue power and immortality that only two Siths gained... only for it to consume them in return." Oziel was aware of the Force downsides.

It was an omnipotent power it was just a mere function of the cosmos that had been tampered by the Celestials who are the first rulers of the galaxy... only for that to see them be driven to 'extinction'.

Their power twisted and consume them, leaving them nothing more as puppets to the Force, they were never the master of it, not fully sentient it may be, it is the power that spanned across the universe.

One specie couldn't harness such power so easily, there will always be a cost to such power and this evident throughout the galaxy's history,  it caused more war and chaos, even before the siths arrived.

"The Force desire equilibrium, but doing so in a way that brings more harm than good to anyone..." Oziel remarked seeing the so called balance the Force desired... it was catastrophic for the denizens of the galaxy after Sidious assumed power.

[It would be important to seal the Force... away from the galaxy it's power had been abused for far too long Lord Oziel.] She argue and he couldn't disagree since she was right the Force had been abused far too long by the galaxy for many ages.