[Chapter 41]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 042)

The Flood... a bio weapon, it's born from the passage of time that corrupted the original essence of the Precursors when they've sought to hide themselves from the Forerunners who were killing them.

A powdery substances that contained all of the essences that the Precursors have of themselves, hoping they would be reborn in a newer form once the genodical specie they made had stopped hunting them down after many century.

However the passage of time have left a terrible mark upon the Precursor essence... this dust, became corrupted it lead to the formation of what became known as the Flood, a malevolent virus.

A parasitic entity that seeks to consume all life, to make them all part of it... this was the result of a few surviving Precursors who grew resentful of what the Forerunners had done to their kind.

One of those being the primordial when he or later she awakened... manipulated the Flood, she orchestrates one vengeful plan that would lead to the destruction and erasure of the Forerunners legacies.

The domain a relic left by the Precursor which contains all knowledge of a specie from the past, present and future something the Forerunners were aware, yet lacking the ability or means to use it.

The Primordial or Helena my other wife during her vengeful state had thought of a way to humiliate and tarnish up the entire Forerunners legacy by using the Flood, lead to that war millenias ago which was the... Forerunner-Flood War.

Too late did the Forerunners realize her plan when the Halos were fired and they had sealed her up... rather than be killed under the Iso-Didact order, which just made her hate for the specie rise up even further after they've sealed her up.

The effects of the halo had ruined much of the Forerunners legacy, in their own realization and after being humilated so much... they realized they weren't truly the heirs of the mantle they've usurped.

With their legacy destroyed and ruined, their was no reason for them to stay in the galaxy after much debate they'd left as soon as the seeding was done and of course a few issues they had to handle just before they would exile themselves.

Humanity being the true heirs while the Flood was contained before I dealt with them and left one survive just to keep humanity aware of their dangers along with the ISC we had carefully cultivated.

Now the situation is going well with the threat of the covenant being nearly gone, their territory are on the verge of collapse as they are being overwhelmed in all fronts by the coalition own forces.

Their numbers dwindling as world's fell with each passing hour to the combined might of greater galactic power that they've just angered by committing one kf the most sacrilegious belief they had.

Which was trying to commit genocide to another specie that had no fault or reason why they would be annihilated... it didn't make sense and their own reason being very stupid to be accepted so easily by the ISC who sees it as idiotic.

Unreasonable, unfounded and above all else the most ridiculous stupidity they'd encounter on a coalition of several races that should have been more enlightened and move on from being overly superstitious or be so religiously stupid.

Religion doesn't make you dump it's the way how you use it... otherwise you'll get a result such as the entire covenant, being lead by religious nutcracks... not like their ancestral selves who are more reasonable and smarter than them now.

Anyway... I stared at the Arbiter who I've bounded in a field preventing him from moving... this particular character of the game would have a pivotal role on the other series when he learned the truth.