[Chapter 18]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 019)

Nineteenth log, previous experiment is a success, enemies where eliminated just as I had wanted, the units worked very well and Axis Mind did his job perfectly.

"How terrible." I hear Selene says while viewing through one of the reality lense, a device I created that allows us both to view other reality without needing our presence to be actually there to watch it.

"Unsurpising... humanity always have a positive and negative side, Sentinel Prime action would lead to this future in other timelines if we hadn't intervened." I remark while frowning.

"It's still unfair that they would blame and murder them... the sacrifice they had made just for humanity... they're repaid with betrayap and death." Selene muttered and pitied the autobots.

I can tell what she was seeing, it was the fourth movie of the transformers, age of extinction... set five years after the battle of Chicago this future was dark.

After the autobots had defeated Sentinel Prime and his army of autobots, public opinions regarding them had took a taken for the worst just for the autobot.

Which I can't blame them, many people had been lost during the battle of Chicago, so many lives were taken away by the invasion of the decepticons army.

Resentment would have sprouted due to such incident, then hatred would tale root and find a blame for the losses that they had experienced usually on others.

The autobots were ostracized and where hunted down by a rogue cia division that where intent to kill and annihilate all cybertronian that's present on earth.

Led by a corrupt and delusional agent of the cia, Harold Attinger would do everything just to hunt and kill every autobots on the earth, quite a cruel fate.

His division hunting down the Optimus Prime and his allies across the United States, injuring the latter in the process which force him to hide in Mexico city, until Cade Yeagers bought and save him.

Which lead to a crazy chase by Attinger and his men, wanting to capture Optimus in order to gain the seed from the bounty hunter Lockdown who was relentless in his pursuit for Optimus.

Killing any autobot that doesn't tell him where Optimus Prime was, mercilessly killing many of them as he kept his hunt on Optimus Prime who was still injured and recovering from Attinger pursuit.

Yet the stark contrast this would show in comparison to the decepticons who were held in prison, rather than being the one's that were meant to be killed.

But Attinger work with the cybertronian bounty hunter sent to earth to hunt down Optimus Prime, under the orders of the being known only as the 'Creator'.

Though the fifth installment had shown who this so called creator was and even in the other franchise I already knew who and what they where to begin with.

In exchange for a device known only as the seed which turns anything it touches into a unique metal that would become the basis of all cybertronian physiology.

Aka 'transformium' pseudo-programmed matter that can take nearly any shape or form based on the desire and thoughts of what transformium should become.

But... compared to my universal materia it's much more inferior due to some limits to just how much changes the transformium could possibly perform.

Not to mention the other resources that I possessed, while the seed has some use for me, it's more suitable as a weapon to take out organic lifeforms like the Zerg.