[Chapter 90]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 091)

"What the hell was that?!!" Shino all but screamed as she and the others found themselves in a well prepared room that the princess had accommodated after the battle a few hours ago when it came, a terror coming from a lovecraftian tale.

Like a terror from beyond it scoured the battlefield without an ounce of restraints... the Deathmark marked all of it's victim without hesitation they can still remember the howls that seemed as if it came out from some Lovecraft story.

The eldritch abomination that had came from out of nowhere and damned the souls of their enemies... if that was what their reinforcement was then it sure did finished its duty in killing off the bandit.

Few survivors that encounter much less stayed sane for whatever horror they've personally witnessed Itami and his group were the lucky one's that didn't need witness the horrors that happened.

Survivors of the nightmare that occured early in the morning when darkness was still shrouded the light and the sun had not risen... the entity that they have witnessed was unlike anything they saw.

A beast of catastrophes on a level that is unimaginable by the lesser cosmos, they who were inhabitants of such spheres couldn't understand or comprehend the manner in which that Deathmark acted.

It was not out of cruelty or malice... no it held no such notion it had a purpose and only did what it was told... mark all for death to claim... to be casted into the void from where death awaits all things.

Neither was it for the good of the heart... Neverbornes are being neither good or bad for such concepts are beneath them, the manner in which they function will depend on how they would've manifest.

Names have power to bestow a name on a Neverborne is to grant them meaning, a purpose for which they will follow the sentience they gain? They care none of it, they seek only the purpose they have.

Like functions of the cosmos they have a freewill to choose their own path... yet for most all that matter is the given purpose granted unto them by their lord and maker, existence is merely a mirror.

Where nothingness is the blankness and emptiness that hold nothing but the endless expanse of the void, holding the endless possibilities that has yet to be... while existence is nothingness reflection.

'Existence' is a vast expansion of endless possibilities that answer the question... 'what if' possibilities that are both good and bad, morality and immorality, two sides of the same coin, there will always be an equivalent price... to every action.

Only those who realize that reality is but a clay you can shape, a reflection you could change, a possibility that could be imagined, will they be unbounded to it's laws, closer they'll know the two forces of the same coin 'existence' and 'nothing'.

To know nothing is to know something... to know something is to know nothing, a strange paradox... they said that all have a reason to exist... but what if some simply didn't and was and always there?

Neverbornes are like that they had been and always been there, they are fractions of nothingness before even the dawn of creation, they were the basis that shaped what will become humanity now, the prototype to all life in creation.