[Chapter 22]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 023)

My awakening had more benefits than I had initially imagined, then again... how was I expected to know that such a possibility when God decided to reward more for awakening to my fullest self?

I am not all-knowing and trying to know what the lord is thinking is way beyond my own capabilities to find out... not that I would need to anyway, that would be rude and disrespectful act to the lord.

After he just gave me his blessing and a whole other titles that boosted my own paramaters by a lot, especially with the Heavenly Architect that blends with my title as the Heavenly Artifice allowing me able to perform much crazier feats.

The same could be said with my 2 other titles that blends with each other, the Heavenly Judge and Executioner means that none can escape from the punishment that I would sentence them.

While also permanently making anyone dead and unable to be resurrected, recreated, restored, etc. The only one who can override my action would be the lord himself, since he is the creator.

Though I find out I'm able to do reverse the sentence if the person has repented or has made virtues in his life that his own sins were washed away, or they're forgiven by the people they harm or kill.

However the latter option is much more difficult to achieve as people aren't often forgiving of those who wronged or killed them, it'll take a pure hearted and truly virtues person to even be able to forgive those that have wronged them.

Which was why trying to repent and be forgiven is a difficult task as no terrible deeds would go unpunished maybe not in life... but in death? That's where the true punishment begins, many people in life who didn't believe in sins or virtues.

Ended regretting their actions once they reach the after life... more so those that don't follow a religion, being thrown into limbo... an endless void that forever isolates you from anyone execpt... them, the Eldritch horrors and their spawns.

It's what they believe and so they would be sentence to such place, good or bad... I suppose that the reason why the reincarnation cycle was built to prevent anyone from falling into Eldritch hands.

No one wants to experience the hell that is to be in the hands of the Eldritch aka giant blobs of space noodles, which was funny since that's often what they are called... to make them less threatening.

When spoken about by those who were or aware of their existence, not speaking their name as words have power... but that also involves all other beings... which also means my name to.

And since no one but Selene and Aegises know my true name, it would make things less troublesome for me since no one would gain my attention that early, I've only begun my duty as a Seraphim.

Calling my name Ananth, won't attract my attention since that's incomplete... you need to tell the full name of who I am since achieving my angelichood and only Selene and my Aegises knew of it, cause why not? Their my companions.

Its been a week since that happened and it was some interesting time for me and Selen along with my Aegises who 3ere affected by the boost of strength, power and knowledge that we were limited to the principles that I embody as an Aeon.

Our experiments had jump several leaps since my ascension... not to mention the expansion of the universal hub which is now called the multiversal hub since I sense countless universe inside the hub.

My Aegisws worked fast and the amount of experiments had increase by a lot... my forces expanded to spread equally across the multiversal hub... meaning I have an endless army to summon from.