[Chapter 21]

A/N: today's chapter will mostly cover the aftermath of Ananth battle with Unicorn before the jump to the next world, so do enjoy and have a nice day.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(Log 022)

Well... that take cares of all the problem in the transformers multiverse, I say that because we simply didn't operated on a single universe but upon multiples timelines that operates different from it.

Beating Megatron over and over again is a sight I would never forget, various humiliation and death was given to him in every timeline that he was... bad, but I spared those that weren't so terrible.

Surprisingly the mission still showed I'd completed most of the objectives that were tasked to me which was good news to say the least, since I've obtained a lot of points which I can use on the shop.

Speaking of the shop... I have not used it at all, being so focused on my objectives and new life that I almost forget about it if not for my mission rewards, reminding me of it the shop through the points I earned.

But to be fair being blessed by God and equip with so many perks and gifts that it would be enough for me, this also means I've accumulated total of over 40,000 points from both the second and third universes that I had saved.

Knowing that I've got so much points it made me interested in just what I can buy from the shop, the many possibility that I could obtain... though it would be minor now considering my blessing and position as Heavenly Artifice and Divine Emanator.

Still... they're are a lot of interesting tech and knowledge in other franchise that I can obtain without needing to go there... but since I'm litteraly all knowing on my 6 nor 9 principle due to my awakening.

I didn't changed just felt that something within me had been unshackled... like an untap power that had just waiting to be unshackled... which happened when I fought Unicron mainly due to Selene.

An angel fights to protect after all... that is more obvious when your a Seraphim and a Aeon, the power of two different yet coexisting forces empowered me to new heights... from what I have noticed.

I gain so many more ideas much faster... even without thinking of it, it just appear not to mention mention my other blessing seems to have increased to 15-20 times rather than just the 5-10.

Which is making me more stronger and powerful, along with my army that are connected to me, my Aegises felt it and boy... do they enjoy the new boost in all of their aspects while they are working.

Good news is me and Selene can now go to another universe or multiple if I had wanted... but decided to not overstretch my forces, though the possibility of such is already impossible due to my current state having experience a huge upgrade.

Especially the Damocles or 'Longinus' as it's now called the 'Spear Of Destiny', yes it's the same spear that had pierced Jesus Christ, why did God of all people gave this to me? I don't know and I don't need to question or doubt the creator.

He has his reason and I must respect the lord's decision, for if he wills it... then I shall accept, for such is my duty as one of his angels... speaking of the creator I have reached max favorability which is surprising.

I guess my awakening had made God, to be very happy, given his reaction during my awakening which I can understand a bit... perhaps that's the reason why I'm given the spear... but for what reason or purpose I have yet to know.