[Chapter 17]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 018)

I'd enjoyed the aftermath of my bonding with Selene, my emotion resonating all across the network that was felt by my Aegises, who diligently fulfill there duty.

18th log, it's been a whole since I have to return my focus on work, relegating the duty to my Aegises after they became a part of my forces, they were efficient as they where creative in solving any tasks.

I can see that the nigh infinite timelines of this universe was diminishing, all the tragedies being resolved as my presence deny the possibility of a terrible future, a perk for being a Seraphim and a Aeon.

Now I'm back to work after sometime of spending with Selene, though at the same time I did some workings across the timelines while we were having fun

Can't be too lazy after all, that would be treading into the sin of sloth, one I feel no joy in becoming part of... though I do make sure I don't drown myself at work.

I have a duty yes... but that doesn't mean I fully drown myself to it, devoted? Yes, but overzealous? No, there's a line that I would not cross as any sane God's agent.

Human history have shown those whom proclaimed themselves to be a devoted follower of God... only to end up being corrupt and abuse their given authority.

A wise man once said 'with great power also comes great responsibility', luckily I have Selene and my Aegises to help me stay true to myself and the path I chose.

How truly tragic... to feel betrayal from someone that you had looked up to many years, suddenly betrayed you and kills one of your allies at a critical time.

Hmm... looking back at the work which is halfway finish... then again time was so meaningless to me, I can finish all of the timelines in an instant, which I will.

Watching it across the timestreams with my own eyes was quite the sight, it was so different compared to when I have just watched the event through a movie.

This was real life however, everything I was seeing was real, I could sense the unique life source that the cybertronians posses, what they call the soul/spark in there own understanding.

I see it fading back into the wellspring it had originated from... Primus the creator and benevolent God that the cybertronians all worship... even if most had believe him to be just a mere myth.

The third series of the movie was quite a tragic event at some point that I have watched it, honestly surprising me when Sentinel Prime killed off Ironhide.

Betraying the autobots and humanity to save his own world, a commendable goal yet how he had achieved this was a terrible mistake and how it was wrong.

He even had a God complex and believe there kind was far more superior to the humans that helped him, yet he had repaid them with death and destruction.

Sentinel Prime have truly lost himself to his own pride and arrogance, not even showing sympathy or pity to mankind when they began there assualt on one of humanity's cities... specifically Chicago.

Murdering over a million within a span of hours since he activated the space bride to and bringing the decepticons to earth, there fleet and armies numbering over a several hundreds of decepticons.

Some of which have reached other parts of the planet, deploying a hundred space bridge pillars in order to bring cybertron to earth and enslave humanity... a future that I cannot allow.

Not when they have murdered a million of lives since they arrive, but things will change now that I am here, those whom died under their hands... will live again.