[Chapter 27]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 028) (Ananth POV)

Seems the meeting between the Par'shen and Ershalan had happened now, one is a much more advanced and older specie while the other is a a militaristic federation like society that was growing.

Though given the amount of freedom on the Ershalans society that allowed them to broaden their artistic creativity and culture, their sense of militaristic society as a bit far off from most species, maybe because they were more united?

The Par'shen on the other hand where a technocratic society that focused on the advancement of technology, much more militaristic than the former whom had a much softer yet balanced military force.

While the latter has an advance military force, their society known to advance technology, focusing on high quality, efficiency and specialization that made them possess a diverse array of technological machines in their arsenal.

The Par'shen given their small sizes and weaker physiology than most species, despite continued genetic augmentation to resolve this, had been reliant on their exo-suits, mechs, artificial intelligence, robotics, cybernetics and so much more.

To counter their own flaw which enable them to perform remarkable feats, not to mention this intensive use of AI that had become part of their society, ever since the first of its kind had awakened.

Or in more simpler detail, the AI gained sentience which was quite an ordeal for the fluffy and furry specie of the Par'shen whom welcomed them as their equals in a few years since it happened.

Maybe it's because of how they had live in the planet, seeing a sentient and friendly being that doesn't hold any sort of hostile intention made them feel happy and nostalgic to such a moment.

Said AIs had now lived in harmony with their own creators whom helped them grow and develop their minds overtime, helping the species advancement during their 2nd millennium era of expansion.

Though surprisingly the Par'shen were a lot less militaristic than the Ershalans, because of their scientific habit which played a major role in their species own survival, despite having a long history of conflicts they've faced in their home.

Both species had experienced hardships in their home, only difference is that the Par'shens had relied on their own technology and continued advancement to overcome said problems while the Ershalans will fight said issues head on.

"Oh~ the Par'shens and Ershalans had finally met, this would be exciting to watch." Selene right, this would be a momentous event from both species we had been observing for several millenia.

Though mainly skipping time while still being aware of what events has occurred, perks of being omnipresent & omniscient over time and space, that we had mastered and refined several times.

"Indeed, the Par'shens and Ershalans will inevitably get along, those nodes we've deployed will play a major factor in forming their alliance." A simpler way for both sides to get along.

"I know those nodes would influence them but to this degree? That's a remarkable feat, their potential had leaped for both specie." At least it didn't turn them into like the covenant.

Both sides would've no doubt hate each other, due to their differences in their beliefs that would lead to a major clash with covenant forces when the human-covenant war would begin later.