[Chapter 19]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(Log 020)

Hmm... Unicorn seemed to be stirring in the main timeline, on the distant future after 5 years since the extinction movie, Cade Yeager who was in hiding somewhere in the US on a junkyard along with the other surviving autobots.

I've already expected this to happen but he was only beginning to awaken not yet fully awake... he will be a difficult opponent eliminate since he's a evil God a being of cosmic scale despite being essentially trapped to a planet which he uses as his body.

This was mostly thanks to Primus whom despite being much weaker than his older brother, was quite smart and had manage to trap the more powerful God... though he did got trapped as well, but I suppose it was Primus own choice.

Both have a connection that allowed the other to know there location, Primus had become the core of cybertron and slept in a dormant state to prevent his evil counterpart to find his location, in other series Primus created the Primes.

Which helped turn the tides of battle to his favor and manage to defeat and send Unicron to drift in space defeated and heavily injured to be able to do anything, resulting in the formation of earth... this is the case for the bayverse.

The 'Last Knight' was the final movie of the bayverse, involving the ancient legend of King Arthur, his wizard merlin who made a deal with the guardian knights to protect the staff and turn the tides of battle for King Arthur.

Several centuries past and now we look at the present, Cade Yeager arriving on the war torn city of Chicago and saving a group of kids who had entered the area and nearly got shot by a KSI drone.

Fortunately a young girl named Izabella save them, distracting the KSI drone from mistaking killing them, how the girl would find that one of her autobot friend would get killed by the KSI drone.

Which made Izabella despair just before Cade and Bumblebee arrive to save them, the young girl would then follow him all the way to the junkyard which, Cade tried to convince her to leave but she was stubborn and was not listening.

Unfortunately luck wasn't seemed to be on there side as Megatron arrive alongside several decepticons he gained from negotiating with the humans... seriously why did they even talk to him.

After all the destruction and murder he committed, being the master mind behind the attack on Chicago you would think humanity or the US government would be more wiser in not negotiating.

Unfortunately they don't... *sigh* I can't help but want to slap the people in charge, that is Megatron they should be hunting him down till he was nothing... but stupidity seem to be prevalent here.

Only a few people I could consider sane or not moronic in some of the films, but seeing it firsthand how some are quite stupid... it annoyed me, seeing how most of mankind due something very stupid.

But not all humans are that bad most of them simply where giving out opinions that they knew or experiences from the arrival of the autobots and the conflicts that prevailed since there arrival here.

Putting the philosophical thoughts and opinions I'm rambling again, it's been a while since I've done that... a good way to help myself, Selene helped as we do often debate about complex ideas, possibilities, etc., to even simple one's.