[Chapter 131]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 132)

"Finally that was over..." Rosaline sighed in relief seeing as they have managed to stop the patrol fleet and completed their hacking over the ship's to prevent them from leaking Rosaline and the others to their fleet which none of them can fight.

[The ship's firewall was fought to crack it would have taken us longer had you not damaged its mainframe.] Akula admitted since they've managed to finished the hacking within a span of just 6 minutes, instead of the fifteen they had predicted.

Then again they didn't calculated what's the likely result had they involve Zeppy and the others... the trio who barely had enough time to even learn how to use their newfound strength, a moment ago.

So it was expected that the outcome will changed with the addition of new variables such as Zeppy, litte Amagi, and Spee who possessed fog technology, gaining the chance... to fight a Fogs fleet.

On an equal footing and its all thanks to the technology they wielded... only a Fog could stand against a Fog, a perfect way to describe the situation and how it was even possible for the three to even 'win'.

It was even Rosaline's first time seeing a fog vessel being destroyed by their own hands albeit with external help that it as humanity's technology were way to weak to even match the Fog technology.

This could be considered as a blessing to them since they had managed to finally after a century of War against the Fogs... they had managed to defeat one of their fleets on a equal level... against the Fogs.

Humanity's greatest enemy having been laid low or at least a few of their no doubt many ship's but that didn't matter to Rosaline at the moment since she is too focused on the fact that they've won.

Won against the Fog without casualties... without sacrifices that would be proved to be meaningless... decisions that could have costed much for them, yet... this did not happen to Zeppy and the others.

They survived, unscathed even that was a record that never happened before and it fave much relief to Rosaline since she had been fearful that Zeppy and the others would've been harmed... terribly.

Yet they didn't... they had lived and were fine to... the image of them floating in the space of the Cosmic Seas can be seen by her even now and it wasn't just some hallucination or dreams she was having.

Whether this a good sign or not of whats to come next, it didn't matter to her so long as her girls were safe that was she's more concerned right now as Zeppy and the others were warped back to the ship.

"That was fun! Let's do that again!" Was the first thing Zeppy says as soon as she and the others returned. "Let's not, I do not want to stand against much bigger ship's." Little Amagi rebuke back at her.

"Nu-uh! We can take them head on with our new little freinds." Zeppy argued back as her riggings purred as if they to agreed with her. "No, we are not going to face the Fogs." Amagi countered back.

"But i wanna have fun! Mom never even allows me to go on a mission! All I do is patrol this, patrol that! I wanna go and fight to!" Zeppy cruid as Spee sweatdrop at the sight of her friend letting out a tantrum, which happened once a while.

This wasn't the first time that Zeppy had been acting like this... she was after all the opposite of Graf Zeppelin who was a much nihilistic and bitter woman, until she met the commander did she started to mellow out and became less nihilistic.