[Chapter 103]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 104)

"We are finally here!" Hu Tao cheered as she walks out from the train that they've used to travel from Tokyo all the way to Kuoh... an average town that is far away enough that there would be little trouble to experience from their... 'fans'.

As exciting the life of an idol is to have... even they need a break from all the love and adoration some of which are so as pure or genuine and is more borderline obsessive to a large degree that would've disturbed anyone who'll see it.

Stalkers is often the most fitting term to used to such individuals who have gone beyond the love and adoration that a normal fan would've to their idols, such nature venture on a more darker aspect.

They who would reach into the realm of greed and envy, a sin no doubt regardless of how they think of their love for those that they've so obsessively adore, a flaw that one has to experience.

As an idol, hence securities were always often present in order to protect and ensure the safety of young girls or teens who've decided to take such profession, knowing the risk it'll bring to their lives.

Ganyu had seen and learned of the dark sides of humanity and as ugly as it may look... humanity light side also counters such aspects, she herself was a being of pure and raw negativity, a being of evil.

Yet here she is now, living a life that was as normal as any human being, a bright little sunshine despite of her true nature being anathema to the concept of good, purity and innocence that she expresses.

It goes to show, that one isn't inherently evil just because of the way they were born... it is their own action and choices that defines what truly is good and evil, not by birth or some predestined belief.

Freewill what defines a person, it's their ability to shape themselves to whatever they wish to be that defines what is good and what is evil, a subjective concept that varies from one person to another.

In the end it's a matter of perspective, to others the action of another may evil for others it is not... true evil is defined as being harmful and not beneficial to anyone, even to those who committed it.

The same can be said for good, why was Ganyu thinking of such thoughts? Well she had been exposed too much to her father's tendency to debate with her uncles and aunts regarding philosophy.

Apparently... Luciel had taken a liking to such field of study, being intrigue by the many questions that are both answered and unanswered and always thinking of the 'what if' or 'why' on many occasions.

Ganyu had occasionally been dragged to this sort of debates or was curious herself that she admit to herself that she had become a bit of a philosopher even after growing up... she had the tendency to debate on her head about some ideas.

Though this tend to leave her distracted for a bit losing track of her surrounding and often get into trouble when she had clearly been sure she was avoiding such moments from happening in her normal life... but even she cant avoid it for long.

This was the first time she'd experienced both the bright and terrible side of humanity, on one of the occasions she is debating in her head... several strangers had walked up to her for some... reason.

She at first declined... having no interest at all for whatever game they were playing on her, knowing that she cannot simply trust people she had only met on the park... but those people were not so easily deterred, despite of her declining.

She had always been aware of what she truly was... yet it didn't stop the love or adoration she get from her adoptive and now official parents after some ritual of some kind that her father had enacted which mixed their essence own to her's.