[Chapter 113]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 114)

A hundred miles away from Akula is the human fleet that had been prepared beforehand that number over hundreds in total, a mixture of three fleets combined that were task to destroy and eliminate the traitor and her rogue ship.

The fleet fired out volleys after volley of shots across the skies as they streaked towards their target just a hundred mile away, yet there weapons were able to reach the enemy despite of their range... a marvel to how far mankind advanced.

Yet, even with such an advancement the fleet was still unable to even score a hit due to the interference being caused by the Akula, making their shots inaccurate that they completely missed their target.

Yet, this didn't deterred the human fleet, it just embolden them further as they sailed at full speed, wanting to eliminate a hated foe, even if it's just one, it will act as the first step to mankind's victory.

So they continued firing, launching one salvo after against the enemy and the traitor that had shocked many after the evidence was shown, the most shocking is their kind having their foes offspring.

Safe to say many felt disgusted, from the revelation ad one of their people had an affair with the enemy, bearing what's essentially a hybrid between a fog and a human... that act alone had shock many.

For years they have known that the Fogs are callous and uncaring, shooting any who dares to sail into their domain of clouds... leaving no survivors and those who survive, refuse to return to the sea.

What horrors they had seen was anyone guess... none of those who had survived or returned from surviving the Fogs had been willing to reveal what they had each seen or experience against the Fog.

Only that whatever they had seen made them unwilling to return to the sea, even those who are not least affected by their encounter with the Fogs... showed a sign of reluctance to sail on the ocean.

The Fog were their enemy, they were the usurper who took what was rightfully mankind's... the ocean from which their ancestor had sailed from many ages was taken away the moment the fog arrived.

They had been taught that the fog shows no mercy... without hesitation many had died... and ever few returned from their encounter with the Fog as no one knows what fate awaits those at the Fog's hand.

Many had imagined to be horrible, to be forever damned to whatever madness that Fog would bring down on them, the likes of which they can't comprehend, which made death a much better option.

So here they are now... hunting what the world had now known was a traitor, the first to ever be known and alongside her was the offspring she had with their foe, their most hated foe... one that they had sought to defeat for over a century now.

This was their chance, the first time that they could defeat a fog warship... and one so unique that the prestige they will gain would be immense, becoming idols to humanity for defeating their first fog ship. A beginning of a new Era for them.

At least in their minds... however reality was an unkind mistress... their fantasies won't however be fulfilled, as they think it to be... not when they haven't realized yet that they have awakened something.

So as their fleets sailed at full speed, and salvo after salvo being fired against the retreating Fog ship that hasn't yet fought back, likely because it can't stand against the might of three fleets at once, in their own belief that is as they attack.

Missiles flew to the skies even when the result was not a sure hit but misfires that had not landed much of a mark on Akula, said ship undergoing a changing process that the human fleets had failed to realize as the Akula then slows down.