[Chapter 121]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 122)

[Owow! Mom s-stop! My cheeks it hurts! please I beg you!"] Akula begged as she found herself being punished by her mother with her cheeks being stretched while it is being pinched by Rosaline as the latter held a furious look in her face.

She was 'not' a happy mother, that much Cleo could tell as the latter was hiding behind her rigging shrunken form... she knew what was going to happen and she prefers to not get pulled into it, now that the cat was out of the bag regarding her.

Though... it was within their expectation that she would be angry, right after they had teleported her away to safety and when they deployed their reality marble to allow their riggings in it's truest form.

Kansens are beings formed by the ideas, beliefs, and collective unconscious of humanity, their physical formed are but avatars that allowef them to manifest and interact on the physical world itself.

Their true selves however, resided upon a higher planes of existence though even the Kansens didn't know this, since their true bodies aren't fully sentient, they were at best a collection of concept.

Created from the belief of mankind or at least specific ideas that are given to life and sentience, concepts that dont have a sentient thought or at least didn't have one since their ability were a bit limited.

It even take time for a collection of ideas to gain sentient in the same way how sentient beings slowly gain sentience or an external factor played their role in giving said collections of ideas sentience.

That was how humanity, manage to give the kansens sentience, connecting them to their physical selves while using the Wisdom Cubes as mediums that allowed for their manifestation into reality itself.

Kansens created by heaven however are a different story entirely, they are beings made from the Forge of Creation aka the Prime-Directive's own workshop in which... he creates all of his creations.

They had been sentient from the start of their creation, given awareness and the ability to act even without a physical body, their physical form were results of them trying to contain their true forms.

Reality after all isn't capable of handling their true selves without being affected by innumerable aliens concepts that the lower dimensions can't handle much less of the inhabitants that live within it.

Even when they'd deployed their Reality Marble they still at least had put many layers of filter just to prevent anyone or anything from being infected or be destroyed by the ideas that they embody.

The former outcome was much worse as those that due get affected by their true forms have the concepts that they know instantly unmade and then warped into the ideas that Akula and Cleo embodies.

Being subsumed before being converted into puppets of sorts who's only function is to obey and follow the whim of their masters whjch was Cleo and Akula... they'll lose their right to be free and be forever be under their servitude.

Becoming husks of who they once were, mere shadows of what they had been... it was not an affect that Akula and Cleo or any kansens serving under heaven, it was an affect caused simply because of their nature of being conceptual beings.

Their rules overridden other rules that's lower or weaker in level compared to them, just how humanity obey under the laws of physics and it's concepts, the 'concepts' that Cleo and Akula embodies.