[Chapter 148]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 149)

"How can you hide something this big?!" Keqing remarked as she looked around having left off the training ground and was now heading to the port area of the academy, given it's size it was shocking it hadnt even been reported in the news.

"Magic... you will be surprise to know of how easier it is to hide something rather to let it be discovered." Senti replied as they continued escorting the group towards the port of the school which was just a few miles east of the academy.

They rode through a sky-chariot as Senti called it, given its appearance which does made it look like a chariot of sort... but it's more fitting to like a boat that was 7 meters in long, and 3 meters wide.

Looking like sophisticated vehicle that is way beyond what current human technology would match, Fu Hua stirred the ship as they hovered 30 meters high in the skt where they felt the cold winds.

The self-regulating temperature built on the school kept conditions at normal levels preventing any sort sudden drop or rise of temperature that could be considered detrimental for the students.

They see a variety of buildings all across the surroundings some taller or shorter than the others. "To the west is the dormitory if every student, each one are seperated depending in their year level."

Senti explained further as they passed a few hundred meters away from the dormitory. "You've already seen much of the training field, over there is the library, near it is the shopping district..."

Senti continues on with the introduction of the other areas of the academy and right until they reached the mountain at the far end of the academy as they see a few structures visible from said location.

They all hear the sound of soft whirling noises buzzing not far behind. "What's that's noise?" Veliona questioned as she looked around feeling a bit bewildered to hear some noise this high in the skies.

"Oh, that's just the monitor drones that's keeping check of any unwanted fliers trying to get into the shipyards." Senti informed as they see 3 meter size drones that suddenly zapped some bird nearby.

"Yeah... it kinda sometimes strikes down birds... buts it's not an issue the engiseers will have that issue calibrated, otherwise students will start complaining again." She remarks lightly.

"This isn't the first time that happened is it?" Bianka asked noting another bird getting zapped by the strange drone that carried a pair of arms with needles attached to each end as it hovers quietly.

"Nope, but don't worry no students have been harmed by the drones... they're just really fixated on just shooting down birds for some odd reason." Senti replied as third bird got turned to ashes.

"I imagine it's scaring some students? To see a xharred bird falling from the sky? That must be disturbing for them." Rita questioned as Theresa lightly laughed at the memory of some students reactions.

"Yes, more than once actually, we had to reassure some at times that no they had not angered God or are cursed." Theresa replied this time, sighing as she thought about the complaints that she had receives regarding about the fried birds.

"Must have been a headache... why does the drones like to shoot birds? Also why do you have those guarding the skies? I doubt any supernatural would be stupid enough to try and attack this academy?" Bianka ask before Theresa nodded back.

"Yes, in normal cases no one would dare to attack the academy... however recently we've noted some spooks that's been trying to infiltrate the academy by any means for the past... 9 months now."