[Chapter 96]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 097)

"So what do we do now?" Shino asked as the group having left the manor as the successful or at least somewhat peaceful negotiation had gone well without any sort of issue which was a good thing as it mean they will not have any problem.

Conflict between them and the Saderans would end now... most for the latter sake as they would have all ended being slaughtered had the Celestial Directorate been less than merciful and deployed their more dangerous weapon.

Just remembering the warden still sends shivers down her spine... than thing, the colossal warmachine is unlike anything that she had seen and she witnessed the giant scorpion machine was capable of.

It would easily decimate entire fields of lands that stretched miles, it's most basic weapon had the power of a atomic bomb being unleash as though it was just a simple weapon that is being used.

That was not even mentioning the other armaments those things have and they'd only seen a part of said weapon, the number of armaments such a machine possess was almost impossible to count.

Especially when they are quietly hidden around its body blending as though it is just a simple machinery that keeps the warden functioning... when in truth that thing were weapon it was simply hiding.

Such a machine held many secrets none of them know but a few and those were just the basics based on a Celestial Directorate officer that they've question, when they're curious about the warden.

The knowledge of the Warden being just a basic vehicle in their arsenal terrified even their higher ups above and why wouldn't they be terrified? To hear that such a weapon was so common to them.

It boggled many people mind as they all but wondered what they considered as their more expensive and less commonly used warnachine if they just see the warden as a common weaponry.

They saw what it could do and that's not even mentioning the other warmachine they had witnessed being deployed over on Italica... they may have not seen what that weapon had even looked like.

But they were sure they had heard what it can do... the destruction... the chaos, all had seen the capabilities of whatever that machine that descended on Italica and vanished when it role was finished.

All they know is that whatever the thing was it's only one of probably many more they have they shuddered to even imagine what that thing looked like it's as if an Angel of Destruction descended.

Bringing havoc across everything that it set upon, leaving a trail of death wherever it goes, no survivor to lived to tell the tale of it's carnage that it brought upon them... even if their were.

Their minds are scarred too much from what they had witnessed, the horror unleashed upon existence to terrible to be spoke... it's presence indescribable to comprehend by the most simplest mind.

Overwhelming their cognitive thinking, shattering those who dare to delve deep into the unkown, the Neverborne were and was always the unknown, the possibility that had yet to become truth.

Truth that would madden their minds if they look to deep... for as they say 'if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you' or so says a Wiseman of the past long perish from by the passage of time... some forget, yet some remember.

It's the natural cycle we live and we die, we are known and we forgotten as time passed it is the inevitable outcome that most would meet at the end of their life, mortal or immortal, death will claim all it favor none but the lord above heaven.