[Chapter 30]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 031)

Chaos... that was the most fitting word I can say given the current situation that the galaxy has found themselves in, the human-covenant war had begun and with both side already having mobilize.

Something just stay the same from what I have observed, mostly the battle of Reach which ended in covenant failure courtesy of me blasting their entire invasion fleet to smithereens, leaving no survivor behind as they were vaporized.

This did however made humanity aware that someone had been watching them from the start, mostly base on the tower itself which was what they've been trying to study for over for many years.

Of course humanity wasn't really ready to handle such technology, especially with how advanced the tower was and it's countermeasures that were built to prevent anyone from gaining my techs.

Given how dangerous it could become if it fell into the wrong hands, thankfully none of humanity was able to crack the secret of the towers technology, execpt the basic technology that I'd left behind.

Intentionally letting gain these techs just to accelerate their own technology just so they could be ready for when the covenant arrive which was days ago, it's
only been 2 weeks since the first battle.

Which was one-sided considering I have to intervene since the covenant sent out an invasion fleet against the defense fleet of Harvest which numbered only a hundred ships against half a thousand.

Though humanity could fight them now equally the covenant however had the upper hand in numbers and could just overwhelm the entire defenses before they set an invasion of the planet to try obtain my tower which I did not allow.

Not that I will even let them get close to any of the nodes that I'd deployed across the outer colony of humanity, they're working as intended, nullifying any attempt to make a jump to the inner colonies as they ended stopping outside.

That will allow humanity to have some edge against the covenant who'll be bogged down on the outer colonies that are filled with various defense for the following week after their first attempt.

Speaking of humanity, they've received my message well and had mobilized up their forces for war, with a better fleet and army equip with much advanced technology to their canon counterparts.

They'll be able to fight the Covenant on even ground... still even with they're increase in size and number, the Covenant was still larger than their own in terms of population and manpower, which is why second phase will come in.

Just a little message that I had needed to relay towards the species we've been cultivating for the past one hundred thousand years since the Halos were fired and reseeding of the entire galaxy.

My little project regarding the ISC whom receive my broadcasted message which gained the reaction I needed and reports from my Aegises says that they are mobilizing for war with a huge army and fleets were being prepared for war.

The ISC when compared to the covenant is much more massive and more advance and are slowly on the verge of becoming a tier 1 the same levels of the Forerunners due to the Par'shens and Arkahns continued study and research.

However it didn't put them on the same level as the Forerunners yet, only that they've reached the standard level that the Forerunner would deem any civilization that have truly reach tier 1.

Nevertheless this factor serves a greater role in aiding humanity, with the ISC being more advance than the covenant, who are having a hard time breaking the outer colonies defense thanks to me.