[Chapter 8]

A/N: Today's chapter will show different POV of a different race that the mc will save alongside several others.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

Human looking creatures with long and sharp ears, scrambled across a heavily fortified space station orbited above a planet, as similar others also orbits the planet's.

Hundreds of ships lined in formation as alarms blared out across space, all sorts of vehicles weaving through space as a massive flat sphere shaped spaceship is seen slowly entering their star system.

"The swarm! Their coming?!!" Ya'hul felt his stomach churn, body going cold, at the new beings spread through the base, who wouldn't be?

Their kind had live a peaceful life since the end of the Unification War, that ended all wars between their kind, and allowed them to be finally united.

No longer divided, that event happened 150 years ago, ever since they where united it was considered a golden age as they advance and reach to the stars.

Having achieve spaceflight in a matter of 20 years after they united, ships were built as they colonized, with the nearby world's and expanded to other systems.

It was a time of prosperity and peace, an Era where they further unlock the secrets of the cosmos, advancing their technology further for the sake of their nation's and it's people prosperity.

Time went by as they grew curious and interested in searching for alien life, yet... their wish came true, only it didn't come to make peace with them.

An alien force appeared out of nowhere, outside the outer colony and began a massacre across their territory, millions died on the first week, billions followed.

"All ships to battlestation!" The Swarm as their people called it, attack their inner colonies with no warning and left no survivors as they destroyed their colony with their gargantuan warships.

Their nation and people responded and sought to avenge their fallen brethren... yet only death awaited them, despite their technological processes.

It couldn't match the Swarms might and numbers, they where endless and mightier than their most proudest ships,  where laid into ruins across the cold and lifeless vacuum of space.

World after world were incinerated with each encounter with the swarm as they push were relentless in reaching through their inner colonies and even their home planet.

10 years they have fought, many lives had been bled just to halt or push the swarm assault back, yet none were successful as they wasted more and more of their people against the swarm.

Hope grew dim as each year passed by, a began to lose hope that they would never win this war, after so many years of conflict against the endless Swarm.

Yet many choose not to stand by as their people and ancestors sacfrice are being torn apart by the cold blight that was the swarm... no they seek to fight even when it's a futile effort.

Yet this act inspired others to continue a gruesome campaign even as more and more of their world and kin died at the hands of the swarm, they steel their hearts and remain determined even as death draw near.

The Ef'ielnas would never cower in the face of death, such was the word passed down from generation after generation, becoming a beacon to look up to as they face their inevitability.

Now after a decade of conflict, many of their world's burned but people evacuated into colossal stations that serve as an ark to ferry their people to distant stars away from the swarm eyes.