[Chapter 71]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 072)

Vanguard, the words kept echoing upon everyone's head as they recall what Grani had spoke to them when they had first thought that the army on the other side was the sum of their whole armada.

How wrong they where when they have realized that it wasn't and now they had learned a much bigger force would descend on the planet well on the other side that is not their world which was both relieving and worrying for to hear.

Aliens... they were real and they were in a war against what seemed to be a primitive civilization or so the JSDF had thought right after they saw the natives entering their world... a few month ago.

But to warrant the attention of alien like beings who look human yet weren't according to what Ishar-Mala said they had only assume a form that they could understand without being overwhelmed.

She spoke it with a degree of warning as if seeing their truest form would have likely shattered their minds not only did they discover aliens were like but they had reach very high level of technology.

It seems outright magic with how causal the beings were when they had saw them warping reality around them, they weren't just facing a simple civilization but rather it's an interdimensional race.

A civilization only thought in fiction one that shouldn't be possible according to many scientist... now that fact has been overturned with the discovery of said aliens that can travel across dimensions.

Especially, when they've confirmed that they weren't weren't reality but from somewhere else and the reason why they are here was due to a provocation caused by the native that invaded earth.

An interdimensional war which worried humanity and wondering whether they will play a part between a war of two distinct specie one much more advance than the other, while latter was weaker.

Only because they had been cursed with the inability to descend to lower dimension... restricted to use servants to act in their steed with little influence on the planet but still they were dangerous.

At least according to what Itami and his team had managed to gather after they have been escorted out of the rift which had closed off right after they had been brought back by that... colossal Cavalier.

Their mission had been a success to say the least after they're connections had gone dark... though the recording they'd witnessed had shown some rather interesting details, regarding the aliens.

However even with such evidences they had recovered... it was useless against a foe that can teleport entire armies into a different dimension with ease and their explanation which is reassuring to hear.

Did gave them a question what were the aliens planning to do with the planet once their main force arrives? Will they take it over? Leave it behind? Their were many possibilities of what would likely happen, but still it was uncertain.

They had seen that said aliens are more than reasonable enough to negotiate and if things goes smoothly... they might even gain some insight from their otherworldly beings on the other side of the gate where they are likely right now.

The fog that shrouded the gate vanished and the barrier preventing anyone from passing through had faded likely as a sign that the aliens they've met had kept their end of the deal with Itami's group.

And what that might be you ask? Well, it was just a simple request access of the gate and to the otherside of it which was surprising as they'd thought the aliens would refuse or wouldn't allow them to access the gate which was good to know.