[Chapter 109]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 110)

"Excuse me what?!" Johan's voice ringed across his office as he recently heard the new that had shocked him to his core or at least was close to give him an heart attack... because apparently something bad had occured back in Rosaline's base.

"Akula! Took the commander and blown through the base sea walls, amd they're now heading towards the Shroud Wall." Bismark informed the second in command of Rosaline and the one that's in charge at the moment... as she's gone.

"How? And why is Akula doing this? She didn't show any signs of hostility and most especially to her mother?" Why is it now that she becomes hostile?!" Johan asks a hint of distress beneath his voice.

"We don't know her s-ship had just fired all of a sudden and went off with the commander." Clearly Bismark herself is in distress as she informed her of Akula action that had happened moments ago.

It was not even fifteen minutes that he's been informed quickly by Bismark who at the time was handling the remaining paperwork that Rosaline left so she can spend time with her precious daughter.

Obviously this seemed to be a mistake as soon she had left and found Akula, the little girl dragged her to her ship, saying that there was a surprise that she wants to show her and surprised they all were.

Now the whole base is in a panic as just a while ago Akula had disabled their communications array and defense via a powerful EMP charge that had utterly fried the entire base electric power grid.

They were all only lucky to even contact Johan back at high command due to the emergency power that they had turned on, online because it was the only thing that wasn't affect by Akula's EMP attack.

Nevertheless, the base is still offline and people are still panicking at what is actually happening... and why did Akula launched an attack eveb though there isn't any casualty, just a torn down wall.

But still it was an attack that cant just be ignored so easily since the base was left on a vunerable spo it's defenses were all offline and only the kansen can respond to the defend their base for the moment.

It was a massive mess that even Bismark was having difficulties to calm down the whole base, especially some of the kansens after they'd learned that Akula had kidnapped Rosaline... unexpectedly.

Johan on the other hand was both shock and horrified at the sudden news he had heard and the only reason why he wasn't panicking himself and ordering a fleet of the kansens to hunt down Akula.

Was the fact that his granddaughter was with the ship itself and sailing to the fog territory, seperated by the Shroud Walls where fog reconnaissance vessels roams the outer edges of the wall, dangerously.

It was a suicide to try attacking the wall, one of them learned it the hard way and never came back, not to mention Akula's capability far outstripped what they all possess and hunting her down is a foolish idea that even he knew is suicide.

But what can he do? His granddaughter has been taken away by Akula her great granddaughter who he knew may have a reason why she took her mother... yet, he could not understand why? He knew she has no ill intent based on her action.

The base was fine aside from the power outage that happened and a slight damage to the base port wall but they're expected to falter anyway and they were not expected to handle any fog weapons.

Not without a shield at least... but Johan doubted those shields would last given the incredible devastations that Akula is capable of causing and that's based only on her assessment just several days ago when they had sent two naval inspector.