[Chapter 2]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 003)

Drones are moving along and thanks to their enhanced durability and resilience they're able to move past the sound barrier and reach the locations of the settlements to act as hidden supports for the unfortunate people.

And... turns out I arrive much earlier in the series than I had expected, sure there were a lot of undead but the human population hasn't gone down below 40 million just yet, since from what I can tell it's only been 7-8 months since the virus had been released and infected most of the human population.

Surprisingly the government reacted to the incident quite quickly when the infection couldn't be stopped and have manage to build up fortified settlements such as in Washingtion, which explains the large walls at the 3nd of the 6th movie and how they still have some military equipment such as tanks and helicopters avaliable.

The same could be said in other parts of the world, Europe had worked quite fast to build a strong fortification in each of their settlements while having to deal with the undead that were spreading at a rapid pace.

Africa wasn't fairing due to the growing mutations of the t-virus which causes a lot of monsters to sprung up that are more powerful than the regular undead.

Making them difficult extremely targets to deal with even with sufficient firepower as the Afticans lack most of the firepower due to already having lost much of their population.

Same as every other country with each sides situation either being good or bad, depending what type of country it was for the 3rd or 2nd rate nations they had a terrible or slight problem trying keep the undead at bay.

1st rate nations are doing much better as their military forces are of much better quality compared to most nations and the fact they were the first to act when the outbreak began.

Still it won't be enough since the undead are many and the ammunition that each side has weren't endless and would run out sooner or later... had I not arrive and move to assist their predicament to ensure their continued survival.

Hacking through the planets satellites is quite easy since they're outdated in comparison to the technology I have and having not slacked off for a month since my awakening to my new life.

I've done a lot study and practice in all fields of subjects I can find within my cyber archive, multitasking and trying different ways just to expand my own lack of experience in many areas I have not bee able to learn in my past life.

Biochemistry, Genetics, Biowarfare and a lot of other related things that is now proving to be useful since I'm in the Resident Evil universe, already having acquired a sample of the T-Virus that is present in the corpses.

Multiple facilities built for this task are working on creating a cure in case I fail to obtain the cure here should my existence be found and it being destroyed, a backup incase things don't go as planned.

The virus was interesting to study to say the least, scanning it to it's most complex DNA sequences was easy due to PA and SC advance medical tech that are often improved before, during and after the infinite war.

Though it'll take time for me to come up with a cure as I'm grabbing every fauna and biological objects that could give me the ingredients for the cure of the T-Virus considering most of earth fauna are dead or dying.

My only way to find a cure is by making my own or getting one from Umbrella facilities, specifically Racoon City it has been only a few minutes since my drones were sent out and they are now arriving at the place.