[Chapter 66]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 067)

[Hmm...] The Axis Mind hums as he look at the precarious situation that the empire of the rising sun now found themselves after the latest attack to one of their fortified fortress north of Japan.

The situation being precarious... is quite the understatement to describe how much in chaos the empire currently after the new wave of attack that struck north which left them defenseless to the Soviet Union and their Far Eastern navy.

Despite the Soviet Union's focus on their land army their navy was quite sizable and still up to pat against their enemies the allies and even against the Rising Sun... who despite having superior tech.

Can still be overwhelmed by the Soviet's up north should they concentrate their entire face now on the Japanese home island which is left defenseless up north after his testing of the Vulcan gunship.

Now the rising sun was scrambling right after the news of the fotress was relayed to their high command who were none to happy about the loss of another vital asset which held interesting technology.

Mostly schematics really since he won't gain any new technology given there's was superior already... but the design? Oh, it would be beneficial for him to use in the future with several modifications.

He was currently on the moon which is empty of all presence aside from him, he made sure that no one would notice or even see what he was doing right on the moon... for what? That was a secret.

The Axis Mind views the situation upon the earth again, all three major players... well the rising sun can't be put as a major player anymore after being badly wrecked for several occasion now.

They still have a large military, however with the floating fotressess destroyed and a good portion of their equipments up north being destroyed? They'll be forced to recuperate their loss for years.

Even with their superior technology and access to nanotechnology which would accelerate their rebuilding... it will take a few years or so before they'll recover... that is if they can even recover anyway.

Why?... given the false little Intel that he had intentionally leaked not to long ago, the reason why the three players were scrambling their forces to reach his base on the arctic while he do something on the darkside moon while they were at it.

It's easy enough to prevent anyone from reaching the moon or having even thoughts or wonders what is out there... when they are busy with heading to the north pole... where a surprise is waiting, what that is? They will have to find out.

Mostly the Soviet and Rising Sun who'll be duking out with one another... now as for the Allies? They'll likely try to get a contact with him given that he helped them in Britain and wrecked the Soviet.

The Axis Mind contemplates whether or not he should make contact with the Allies... they werent bad, but FutureTech is a part of his objective to be eliminated given they were committing shady actions... and questionable experiments.

No they were making atrocious deals in the shadow and be couldn't let that slide, in fact he was going to cripple the company thoroughly and put those in charge behind bars for the remainders of their lives and couldnt escape from it.

Because that's what they deserve and it's the price they have to pay for what they committed... however their schematics is at least useful and won't be used for any insane experiments they're making.

Never trust corporate for the only thing that they care is profit... pair by the blood and lives that work under them... it's no wonder communist regime came to existence because of said corporates.