[Chapter 111]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 111)

Akula ship briefly shooked as the waters surrounding it was suddenly affected by a hail of blast that caused multiple pressure from all sides but Akula shield absorbed the attack leaving it intact not that any attack in earth can harm Akula.

Nevertheless it was still better to be safe than sorry, Luciel's forces had been trained to never underestimate the enemy no matter how weak or small or harmless they may look, they would take great caution... per his own orders.

The same can be said at this moment as Akula's ship was being battered by waves of attacks that were coming from the west side as the ship's sensors began tracking where the attacks... come from.

It was instant and soon image display of the enemy appears through an advance projection within the ships command bridge as Rosaline is caught surprise by the appearance of the senspr projection.

Showing a wide scale of the sea that was seperating them from their attackers as several outlines of ships appeared that's copying every movement of the real ships that's many mile away from Akula.

But since mankind technology advanced over the century and a half since they've been isolated from one another with the fogs being the wall that divide mankind and blocking their paths within the seas.

Their weapons have evolved far enough that their ranges have increase mode than  30-40 miles, now they were able to reach a hundred mile with near accuracy, due to years of advancements.

Hence they're able to attack Akula who's  a hundred miles away from the nearest fleet that had been scrambled to hunt her down... however due to Akula's own defenses that were being activated now.

Their system aren't able to fully point at the target due to the scrambling of their own system, one perk that Akula has due to being a hybrid ship, as she's built not only for combat, but also for stealth.

Thus she has some passive system that's always activated which she uses to cause disruptions against her enemies... in this case, the fleet that Marcus had sent us having a hard time shooting her.

Not that being close would help... as the more they become closer, the more difficult it is for Akula to be attacked as more and more defenses systems would be activated... to ensure Rosaline's safey.

This was Akula's primary objective or in the Coremind case as she has assumed control for the moment to ensure Akula and her mother are safe with the former being more obedient to her own mother.

Which Hecate had expected since Akula would instinctively or intentionally be obedient to her mother like any child will, it's encoded within their own souls to obey their progenitors at a young age.

Akula was no different... she is loyal but her child instinct would act to obey her mother's order, well at least some of her orders but not all of them, there's a limit to how much Akula would've even obey.

Coremind would take command when it is necessary... in this case it was now that the enemy was firing at them with the intention to kill... anf thus the Coremind must act on behalf of the two.

[Enemies confirmed; activiting weapons.] The ships weapons went active swiveling to aim at the human fleet that was chasing them from a hundred mile away as she powered her main cannons. "What? No! Coremind you can't do that!"

Rosaline exclaimed in horror seeing that she was about to destroy a human fleet, which would give a terrible impression and further solidify her daughter as an enemy. [They've shown hostility and are firm to kill you, coordinator.] She retorts.