[Chapter 38]

[Character Voicelines- Ananth: "Hello."|Selene: "Hello."|Helena: "Hello."]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 039)

It seems that they'd awakened the last of the Flood remnant that I had left contained within the deeper level of the halo ring, which was tightly sealed off... till the covenant had decided to open it.

The result was as you've might expect it to be, the Flood ate the covenant who were caught unprepared and given their tendency to go for melee... this didn't go well for the Prophet and his forces that tried to contain the Flood they released.

Their weapons were not as effective like the UNSC and ISC that I have veen influencing in making their weapons that were built to kill the Flood, I'm also glad that their suits were tightly secure.

Wouldn't like even a tiny spore infection to manage to enter their body just because of a small cut or something like that, otherwise they would have to deal with killing their own former comrades.

The Flood quickly devoured the organic beings they could find when the seal was broken by the covenant, I'd already sense the sentinels moving to contain the Flood before it could even escalate.

I'm glad that I made modifications to the old sentinels before this had happened since it would have taken time before the original versions could clear up the Flood... mostly through sheer numbers.

Though... considering every Forerunner ancilla are under my command now after I took over every facility across the galaxy, the Flood are less of a threat to me or anyone else so long as I'm around.

A quarantine is quickly placed down on the area the Flood were present in, multiple shields that block any chances of escape for the Flood even if they now had a Gravemind controlling the Flood, it won't have gain any influence inside.

Since Helena decided that she wishes to rectify the mistake that her own specie have done, by creating a neurophysic null field that cancel the abilities of the Flood to influence anything, making it nothing more than an over-sized fungi.

So at least their will be no machine that will get infected or controlled by the Flood through their neurophysic ability that helped overwhelm the Forerunner during the entire Forerunner-Flood war.

This also explained the betrayal of their most powerful ancilla Mendicant Bias after being infected by the Logic Plague from the Gravemind which lead to his betrayal against the entire Forerunners just before the firing of the halo arrays.

But since the Flood had been unleashed it also means that I didn't need to hide anymore or keep ourselves hidden since most of our objectives are nearly complete so we've decided to help them.

And by mean we Selene and Helena had decide to help as well, three separate forces were sent down me being the first while the two would follow me after I was finished giving a brief introduction.

And by introduction meaning I had sent down my forces to the halo, to personally deal with the Flood since we are immune to the parasites influence which was nonexistent inside the field.

Their reaction was quite funny to see as they realized that I was here, aka the being that was guiding the ISC from afar for many millenias now since they were seeded right after the firing of the Halos.

My forces had already been deployed to the halo, diplomacy would be coming next... well mostly for the UNSC since I'd barely influence them that much except some events for the past hundred years.

Luckily Selene will be handling with the negotiations, though I'll still be present just not going to vocally speak that much aside from acting as support same with Helena who will be present as well.