[Chapter 82]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 083)

"How in satans did the heaven's manage to find our base?!" Creuserey exclaimed gritting his teeth as the Tesseract Lord began it's assault, launching numerous missiles infuse holy energy at its targets.

"Who cares how they manage to find us! We have to deal with this... thing!!!" Katerea exclaimed back as she prepared to cast off some spells against the titanic angelic machine that had appeared to besiege their base within mere seconds.

"Take cover!!!" But they were too slow to react as the missiles strike with extreme ferocity unleashing pure waves of holy energy which are poisonous and harmful to even devil of their own level.

The blast unleashes pulse of holy energy that washed over the ruins of the base, weaker class devils didn't survive as the blast was enough to reduce them to ash, which left them agonizing as they... died.

While the remaining stronger devils had survived they weren't left unscathed as the first wave of the blast like a nuclear bomb left blistering heatwave that only harmed devils as they are exposed to it.

Which made them suffer, more severely than those that had died as they feel the holy energy coursing through their veins like antimatter colliding with matter like two opposite force colliding.

This holy energy that clashed with their demonic energy causes chain reactions that agonized them as seconds passed a nuclear wasteland of energy brimmed with holy energy covers the entire base.

Burned marks can be seen on their faces as they attempted to push out the holy energy that they had been exposed to by those volleys of warheads that posoined the atmosphere with its... holy presence.

The curse that were ingrained into their very essence when their ancestors that joined with Lucifer rebelled against God before being defeated and casted down into hell where they now forever suffer.

Cursed to be unable to embrace the light of God... cursed to be weak against the might of angels... and cursed to be the enemy of mankind this was the price for defying and betraying the creator's trust.

To embody the evils of creation, that the devil had tempted man to commit in the gardens of eden at the dawn of creation, when all was still young... guise as a serpent mankind committed the 1st sin.

From that sin the devils defined who or what they are, evils giving form... cancers of creation, that seeked to undo all that God had created... but mankind sins was never meant to last an eternity.

Sooner or later they would be forgiven... but the devils are those who would have gone beyond salvation or have little in the ways of repenting for their sins, they had long embraced the role of great evils... as such they'd also paid the price.

A price of becoming... the enemies of all creation, they have few allies and fewer friends to trust... but since when did the devils ever be trustworthy? None... time and time again prove they would betray you, for it was within their nature to lie.

Trusting them is nothing... but a suicidal idea that only the foolish, the desperate, and the sinners would commit knowing that they would pay a price, should they ever make an agreement with any devil.

Especially if it involved Lucifer, the first devil, the father of demons, the sin of pride, the angel who rebelled against God... the Fallen One and so many more titles added to the edginess that was the great evil that all of creation hated most.

However in this universe Lucifer or the knockoff version of him had died... much weaker... much edgier... and a lot more annoying given he left a brat who is the absolute definition of cringeness, trying to copy his father's own edginess.