[Chapter 108]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 109)

"Uwah!" Keqing exclaim with a flustered look on her face while her head laid on Ganyu chest, the two soft heavenly pillows made her feel more embarassed than before while being stared at by the member of the church who are looking.

"Tehee~, so soft~..." Hu Tao on the other hand wasn't minding the stare they are receiving from Asia and the others who had varied expression on other face as they quierlt observed the three couple that werw sitting on one of the couches.

"So... this are the Adepti Band? I was not expecting them to be here... much less see lady Ganyu." Charlotte remarked with an amused look seeing Ganyu own lover who looks embarrassed right now.

While the latter was being shameless or just being open about her affection even if her behavior seemed inappropriate to look at... Ganyu doesn't seem to mind it as she lets the latter as she hugs the two.

"Keqing, it's alright, they already know." Ganyu reassured towards her girlfriend who was trying to hide herself, because of not being to the attention that others would give that knew their relationship.

"As if that's making feel any better!" She exclaims before proceeding to hide her face on Ganyu's bossom, which became a habit since they were young after they became close to each another years ago.

Steam coming out of her head... growing embarrassed even more as the seconds passed by while Ganyu simply smiled as she caressed her lover's head, reassuring Keqing that everything's fine.

And that she doesn't need to feel shy due to her guardians that her father sent to keep an eye on her already knows about there relationship... well aside from Asia and her team... who had been unaware.

But now they know... and their reactions were simply mild and not quite that much, though Kuroka was having quite the mischievous look, likely planning something that involved Ganyu's lovers.

"Aww~, Keqing is feeling embarrassed?" Hu Tao teased which made the former blush even harder from her words, glaring sharply at the latter who sticked her tongue. "I am not!" Keqing rebuked.

"Your face says otherwise, Keqing-san~." She winked at the former who let out a frustrated whine before shoving hersef into Ganyu's breast... remembering that they weren't alone as her face turns red.

"Hu Tao, please stop." Ganyu ordered as he let out a light exasperated while she look between the two, feeling slight the awkwardness permeating inside of the room, before Zhongli breaks the silence.

[My lady, where are the other Adepti's? I have not seem them since you arrive?] He questioned, changing the topic as Guizhong sat beside him with a knowing look on her face, which he was familiar.

"Oh... we went ahead of the others, since they were occupied with some matters, they said they'll catch up with us soon, I think?" Ganyu replies as Zhongli nodded as he sip some wine before asking again.

[That's explains much... well I hope they'll be here soon, we have much to do from what I've been told.] He remarked before feeling a tug on his shirt he looks to Guizhong signaling him over something.

[What...?] Like the dense headed person that he was Guizhong gave an exasperated look before replying. [Must I say it to you clearly dear?] She asks with a deadpan which confuses Zhongli.

[You are not being elaborate of what you want Gui-nmph?!] He was cutoff however a soft lip meeting his own, the other looked with agape mouths aside from Ganyu, her lovers and Zhongli two student who has two different reactions.