[Chapter 142]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 143)

[I presume that the devils know already?] Zhongli questioned though his expression seemed to remain calm and unsurprised as though he had expected it... then again Aether know that he was capable of manipulating time and space.

So it wouldnt be a surprise that he knew that they would be found it... then again there was no point in laying low for long, given that they are becoming more and more active as the day passes by, it was inevitable that they'll be discovered.

The appearance of the Second Emanator had just been the final catalyst needed for them to be discovered, this wasn't an issue for them, since the devils wouldn't dare to attack a n exorcist of the church.

Not while they are own home was being under siege by the honkai just recently which left a massive amount of damages that would render them occupied for the following months after the Eruption.

Another blessing was that they wouldn't be able to trace the source of the energy considering the church and many other forces both allied or affiliated will wield said energy... especially the human race.

The honkai will just later be simply seen as a new type of energy that emerged from an undiscovered dimension which isn't wrong both not fully correct either since the Honkai was bound to mankind.

Primarily they would be the specie thats compatible with wielding the energy of the Honkai... especially when its essence is mixed with celestial energy which was poisonous to any non angelic beings.

A failsafe of sort to prevent it's usage by others, humanity was the most vulnerable out of all species... given they were born without much from the beginning, few are lucky to have power.

Magic isn't inherent it's something that a person must gain since they were never meant to wield it yet... unfortunately the incident in Eden happened and mankind future got ruined up by lucifer.

Aether understood that the appearances of the Emanators that humanity would be blessed by some kind of power that'll be of use to them but not so to other species given they wouldnt even need it.

They already could use this own powers blessed by them by their makers and have greater advantage compared to the rest of humanity, it was only fair to even the level of mankind's strength to others.

The Honkai and Visions that Aether had as the first Emanator meant he can bless other humans with the ability to not only manipulate the most basic element of the cosmos but even primal elements.

Primal Elements such as the concepts of Order or Chaos those things predated all other basic elements that makeup the current structure of creation as for what are visions? They're elemental conduits.

Specifically they allow the manipulation of the elements, without requiring use of other external forces, the conduit is a means that allows the soul of a human to unlock the 'natural force' inside them.

Though Aether learned that it's called by another name entirely, 'Essence of Power', since mankind was made based on God's image they would reflect a bit of the creator power albeit downgraded though not at the same level as the Lord.

Luciel and rest of the Seraphims and the entire angelic host of heaven weilded the same power, though greater was still not as equal to the creator who stood as the omnipotent being that stands above all beings, yet choose to be among them.

The Visions allow anyone to manipulate the elements of creation, the building blocks that make up creation's structure, though their limits to how much they can manipulate, based on their strength.