[Chapter 63]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 064)

"What on earth is happening?" Were the words Itami could ask regarding the strange behavior both the skies and seas were behaving ever since the gate appeared and when the... spiral star fell.

It was an existence unlike anything that mankind had experience, a phenomenon that brought something to earth... alien, foreign, otherworldly that none of them could comprehend... it all had happened fast when the gate came.

Now the world is in a state of chaos due to the appearance of what can only be describe as a divine, a goddess from the heaven's descending upon them... though some believe that she is an alien.

Not that Itami could blame them... when she came down from a meteor... only it wasn't one when the entity contained in it came out... revealing no remnants or specks of dust about the entity's... vessel.

The events that has transpired just a few months ago had been quite the shock for humanity... it brought revelations of life from beyond there world... one that is capable of blending with their people.

Some called it magic other science... yet, neither side could truly to what the entity used... Itami can only describe it as female because it took the form of one right after the alien God descended.

His inner Neet was screaming happily at the appearance of a goddess but he had managed to keep his cool... why he calls the obviously alien being? Simple it was letting off an aura only fitting for a God.

His instinct screamed at him to bow and show reverence and respect for such an otherworldly divine entity... she may not be a God from earth... none could deny the divinity that the goddess had shown.

Why? Itami was the first to ever witness the miracle that the goddess performed... it was what convinced him that she was a goddess, a being disguise as human when she had first descended.

When she had brought forth the tides to sweep away the monsters from beyond the gate... beings only fitting to be called as demons... they let off aura that felt so wrong and repulsing that felt disgusting.

As though their mere existence is wrong in many ways... like they weren't meant to enter there world and that the world rejected them their alien nature... unlike the goddess who's more alien than the demon humans that came from the gate.

Making Itami shudders to know of what is exactly beyond the gate... sure he saw humans... but are they really were one? Rather than demons in disguise as Itami often hear from what many priest says... such as those of Christianity, Islam, etc.

The truth may only be known if the just pass through it, since the incident a few months the gate had been put in... though many were hesitant to blockade the area... where the goddess is residing.

It appeared when the goddesses finished dealing with the intruders that are more than likely from another world as most had guess... which he believe was true... but what world exactly? Wass it fire and brimstone realm described by the bible?

Or a world similar to earth? None could tell as no one had cross it yet... Itami can say it was the latter, likely a place that is similar to the fantasy novels he sometimes read and watch... likely filled with many species... which is likely true.

It sounded logical for someone like him, especially the supernatural feats that he had witnessed being performed that no technology could replicate or at least in Itami own eyes it was genuinely 'Magic'.

How else can one explain a sea that was made up of the universe? An ocean that seemed neverending stretching without an end... it was like the origin of life, a primordial force Itami couldn't fathom.