[Chapter 137]

A/N: if anyone might be wondering why this chapter is published only now rather than yesterday, it's because there has been an error, I've already published this yesterday but it just showed recently that it was published.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 138)

"Hmm... it seems your sensors was truly correct... we do indeed have spotted the traitor." A woman with long black hair and purplish eyes gazed on the Akula as it was spat out from the warp lane, they are now facing the supposed rogue ship.

"Woah! Look Luni, that ship is odd I had never seen any class like that before among our fleet!" A loud yet cheery voice was heard from behind her as she turn briefly to her holo projector to look at the kansen, who was also her partner.

"Can I have a go at it? I want see what its capable of!" The woman demanded as she eagerly ready her weapons but Luni raised a hand to stop her knowing full well how reckless her partner could be.

The latter woman had a shorter red hair with green emerald eyes wearing what's essentially a loosely worn uniform that's revealing her layer second of clothing that was also been haphazardly worned.

"Stay in formation as I have told you not long ago Runi, we can't ourselves charging in against this ship without knowing its full capability." Another voice interjected as Luni look to her left.

"Oh! Come on Fiore! I havent had a good fight in months now! I wanna fight the new ship!" Runi complained flailing her arms like a spoiled child that got denied her favorite treat as Luni lets out a sigh.

"Our attacks wasn't enough to cripple the ship... it had manage to evade a blast point blank range upon exit of the warp lanes." That show their enemy isnt just a drone but it was an actual living kansen.

The fact it manage to evade their attacks which which had combined and barely left a dent or even a mark on its hull also indicated that it wasn't an ordinary kind of warship, if there's no harm on it.

"Enough Runi... we don't have time to be complaining, we have orders from lady Violet to capture the ship alive." Luni ordered as Runi let out a grumble while Fiore analyzed the Akula of its weapons.

"Luni I can't get a reading on the ship its trying to block my attempts." Fiore spoke a frown on her face as she tried to breach the Akula's network attempting to break through Akula's many firewalls.

Unfortunately she was unable to breach through as the ship was fighting back its system incredibly advance and potent even for Fog standards a ship that seems to be unlike anything they've ever faced.

"It's Cyberwarfare is good too good even when I'm 85% of my computation power... whoever built the ship, they've taken into account of countering any attempts to breach it." Fiore then added.

"Your unable breach into the ship's own network?" That was surprising and also disturbing to know given that there's no one else that had managed to beat Fiore or much less see her fail, this is her first.

"Eh? Someone you're unable to beat that easily anymore? That means that they're strong!" Runi exclaimed with an excited look on her face as she stared at the Akula eager to see the ship's capabilities.

"No, I cant they had even blocked off my sensor sweeps and communication array... they had surely been designed to counter anything I have." Fiore guesses as she tried to reestablish a comnection with the rest of the fleet which is failing.

"Tch...! It seems like we'll need to disable the ship to properly reconnect with the fleet." Luni remarked seeing her systems being jammed up by the Akula which is preventing their ability to communicate with the fleet to alert of Akula's location.