[Chapter 7]

A/N: second arc starts here, enjoy and have nice day everyone.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 008)

Oh, boy... it's been a week now since I've returned and receive the blessing of God and his Angels, it was still surreal for me despite a week had passed since that happened and still getting used to it.

Maybe because God literally came down to give me a blessing, not too mention just how absurd each blessing from the archangel had given to me.

But God's blessing is the highest since I became a Seraphim, a rank only given to the highest Angel's of heaven, I mean Michael did kick Lucifer out of heaven.

When the devil rebelled against God, so it was no surprise that I would be it's enemy now that I became an agent of God, my status windows showed how he feels about me.

Which was unsurpising for the Loathed part but surprising on the Anxious one, who knew the devil would be anxious or feel that way? I guess being blessed by the Archangels and God makes him feel that way.

The title I given was working since I feel the essence of every machine that I made, testing my newfound abilities has allowed me to discover that I can control my units even without being connected to them.

A useful power... then there's also on the scientific effect it gave me, understanding science was as easy as just looking at something, I know the methods, principles and ideas that make up anything.

When previously I had to overclock my mind just to comprehend hard science and soft science which are complicated and difficult for a regular human like me even with powerful computation.

Now I have countless ideas floating right in my mind, just waiting for me to create each of them, many of which can break logic... then again my title did say I transcend the rules of science now.

This affected my on a physical, mental, spiritual, metaphysical and conceptual level, enhancing my capabilities in all things science to the ultimate level that even geniuses can't obtain.

I was not exaggerating this, when you're given a blessing by (YHWH) then that blessing would be immense, just like the one's I have, aside from my near-total master of science.

My understanding in other field outside of science had increase though not on the same level as my scientific capability my affinity with them were quite high.

Not to mention I've literally understand the functions of my universe thanks to the Archangels blessing allowing me to see it on many sides instead of just one.

Gabriel's Blessing was amazing just as the others where, what interested me most is what the blessing entailed the power to manipulate time-space and higher dimensions was mesmerizing to me.

I could feel many other universe around me, their inner workings and essences I could see and understand, knowing how they work and what makes them tick will be helpful in the long run for me.

There is also the 500% boost which also stacks 10x when fighting enemies that are wicked and 5 times if not, the latter was also a passive effect meaning I get 2500% boost in every aspect added to the blessing.

But if it's the former I get a 5000% boost as this effect will be use most of the time when traveling to new world's, I no doubt know that their will be many vile, wicked people or evil in general.

The good knows that this effect gives me is that my experiments were several faster and less chance to explode on my face, which means I gained a lot of results especially the universal materia.

Coming from Raphael's Blessing the new material I have access to is it's name suggest a universal material that can morph and change to whatever I like it to be, not too mention insane durability.