[Chapter 89]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 90)

Rosaline can't help but sigh and wonder what God has she angered to have someone that she had least want to see to be at her base... not to mention she is part of the inspection that HQ had sent.

But why? Why her out of all people had to be part of the inspection team in order to learn about Akula... her daughter just the thought what she will do to her child made Rosaline wary and tense, knowing she cannot trust Lauren.

Lauren the pompous noble daughter of Wale supposedly a niece to the current reigning queen of England... the land of Britain which had bee decimated after the lost of practically all of their colony.

It had a severe effect on their economy... well only for a few months before it had recovered, but the humiliation of its lost of every colonies and its status as the only superpower just mere century ago.

Had been a huge slap to their face, their empire crumbled within the first wave of the fogs attack... isolating and cutting off Britain's colony from it's homelands, rebellion erupted across all it's colonies.

Especially India who've drove the last of their forces out and force them to starve in the middle east where they had no way to make contact with the rest of the african colonies or their own homeland.

Canada had been lost to the Americans... the isolation not only nearly devastated the north American colony but had force them to integrate themselves with the United States if they want to survive.

When connection was re-established the empire was no more all that was left is the British Isles, Iceland, and Greenland the latter two offered not much benefit in agriculture, execpt for their minerals.

The large vast quantities of mineral that the two islands holds which was the only uplifting news the British had when the isolation had begun and their empire no longer even existed anymore.

What was left was a former shadow that humiliated the British Isles... they were the only things left that makes up the once and former empire of Britain... the last pieces it has was its vast own legacy.

A legacy... that had gone down in history as the most humiliating fall of Britain, the fog had shattered and ruined all of their hardwork... their former colonies were not so welcoming to their masters.

Former masters in fact, the memories of the past never having forgotten and refused to acknowledge or even help the former mighty empire that now had been reduced to a state the size of Texas.

They have destroyed everything that the British left to their lands not wanting to associate or remember what they've left after all the sufferings that they caused the colonies didnt even welcomed them.

To say they had been bitter of this fact is quite the understatement... no just even mentioning it makes them piss, especially the Germans who used this as a way to insult and humiliate the British due to their own grudges, a century ago.

Though relationships between those two nation had warmed since their loses and humiliation had warmed their still some that couldn't get past what happened... especially when that's what still keep the EU divided due to their past grudges.

Though the numbers are getting fewer... mostly because many wants to stop the division, people had become tired and it had forced their government to change otherwise, many conflict would've arise.

Change was coming and those that even refuse to accept or adapt to these changes will perish, that much Rosaline could see given she had seen senators be killed or assassinated if they acted too conservative or outright refuse changes.