[Chapter 28]

A/N: Chapter will be focused on Ananth and Selene, with a little surprise at the end, so please enjoy and have a nice day.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 029)

Humanity's situation... seems to be going well, that is assuring enough to know... still there were conflicts that still erupted... but it was no surprise since it is common for such problem to happen.

As I have long expected such outcome to happen, rebellion among humanity was not unfamiliar to me... my own experience and knowledge regarding such acts during my past experience as a human have taught me much about it.

Like the attacks caused by terrorist from the middle east, religious zealots caused by the action of the europeans powers many decades ago during the colonization anf imperialist era of man.

The UNSC wasn't perfect, they posses it's own flaws that sometimes make some not satisfied with the system, often they resort to violence and terrorism just so their words could be heeded by others... but often time they would just be hated.

Their methods and ideas also possesses it's own flaw that those who follow the system don't want to be affected in their current daily lives... some people can just be stupid because of a terrible life that they've experienced in their youth.

And feel unsatisfied or hated with what they have due to their own experience that are so different from others, it what influence them to take such drastic action that lead to many life being hurt.

Or in worse case die... they kill innocent people for their own ends, justifying it for the sake of a so called better world... some could be understandable while others aren't so much to be appreciated.

Likes children's letting out a tantrum to others... some are understandable and could empathize with, whilst others are plain stupid, their goals bring terrible consequence to other people in society.

Not every action ends in a positive way, the end justify the means isn't isn't acceptable excuse if over thousands if not millions of lives... died because of a stupid decision of one person or group.

Every action has its price and there is no easy way to resolve it, every path ahead has it's own difficulty that each person must overcome on their own or with the help of others that followed their path.

So it came no surprise when people just from some colonies began to rebel, causing an insurrection though not on the same level as the original one due to several major reforms that were made.

Corruptions having been purged for the past centuries since we began our own intervention for humanity's sake, trying to make sure that they don't eliminate one another just before the war arrives.

Still it won't really stop the old problems that humanity encountered since ancient times, rebellion is common in human nature and to their society at large... but at least we had mitigated the level of destruction that could be made.

Insurrection levels were small based on our observation, compared to the original timeline which involved a lot of the outer colonies, this one was particularly limited in scale, mostly found in the most distant colony world.

Where military levels are smaller when compared to the more larger and much well developed colonies... serious why do people continue to create revolutions based on old system that were a failure.

I've already influence much of mankind government to make it positive for most of them... still some held great ambition that are often outright stupid, why do some want to build empires? They don't even have the knowledge to make one.

My specie are really strange sometimes, when I contemplate and look at things on a much bigger spectrum... unlike when I'm still a human who never think about such complex political problems.