[Chapter 3]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 004)

Okay, fourth log in which I continue to where I left off on the last log, speaking of last time, a squad of Arsonist on a transport craft I've build, it was already been sent out to find Alice, since she is somewhere out there in the US.

Wonder if I could be able to gain her psionic power? The previous movie had shown she gained telekinetic abilities which shows the Virus had some unique abilities once I obtain the data and sample from Alice herself.

For now though I'll be focusing on the current matter at hand, which is getting that damn cure and put Dr. Isaas on a metal pole... once I counter his advance prediction software that made him able to predict short future events.

Entering the underground facility that stored Umbrella and every rich people that were aware of the project regarding the release of the T-Virus was simple and being undetected by the sensors and security system that were built in to the whole site.

Then again I possessed several thousand years of knowledge from PA and a thousand years of knowledge SC who had been fighting wars on massive scale that the need for stealth had advanced.

It was fascinating during the month that I had been studying before my arrival to this apocalyptic world plague by the undead, no thanks to Umbrella sure their reason was true but they just had to be the bad guys.

Earth in this universe was already on the path of destruction due to the constant climate change, overpopulation, wars, polar meltdown and so many more, though by then they would have discovered ftl technology.

Umbrella possessed advance tech that could easily put my old world to shame in the medical industry, not mention that they have learned the first step in using laser and railgun technology.

The chances of any earth government discovering ftl tech was high, based on the records I've looked up in some places that were still intact, a shame Umbrella had to bring about the end.

My archives possessed old ftl tech and I can just give them, the most oldest that I had can atleast allow them to jump at 20 light years per hour, which should help push them to colonize other worlds.

But that will be for later... once I dealt with the entire zombie plague, good news is I have manage to build myself a biomechanical body which I'll be using later on.

Oh! This place is massive, the movie had made it an understatement in just how massive the place was, I could see over a thousands of cryogenic pods around me.

The facility stretch deep to, best be on my guard the drones have reach deep in the facility now, sending out the nanites stored in some carrier drones which are slightly bigger than the scouts.

Have to make a quick search first, let see nope not that way. Oh? This Part contains some data... wonder what it is for? Let's take a look then.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh, it's for the rebuilding process of the world Umbrella had planned, welp this is borin-oh, wait! Oh hell yes I got all the genetic data, Umbrella stored most of their data in this part of their underground bunker.

Finally! I've got some raw data about the genetic creations they've made, T-Virus, G-Virus and so many more! This is going to be really useful to me, now that I got it.

Still, there's no sign of the real anti-virus and I bet Dr. Isaacs must have thought that someone may acquire it, so deleted any knowledge of the other Anti-Virus.

Well I got the other version which can cure the first stage of infection, just have to modified it, my own experiments had yielded results but an access to one of the cures will help.