[Chapter 94]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 095)

"Gruah!!!" A low howl echoed within the confines of an abandoned church, the rooftop decayed and has long since filled with holes with a few droplets of water leaks from said holes, the walls of the church having erode and crumbled.

It's foundation though still intact though sooner or later crumble under it's own weight, shattered or splintered seats that long had been eaten out by termites while others furniture visibly collapsed, long been eroded by the passage of time.

Cracks spread across the walls and floor of the church, old trinkets used for sermons and ceremonies were scattered across the room rusting away while some had since been shattered and ruin.

The previous priest having since left the place for many years or evej decades now after all, Japan is the least religious place since it had been defeated in the war it's people disillusioned by the gods.

While there still many that remain to be religious mostly focusing on their own culture... very few others not from their country had spread much since the war some having been persecuted back then.

Being forced to flee the nation and away from the lands they had sworn to spread there fate in... but it's futile to spread one's fate if you cannot live more than a few days... under such conditions.

Which left some belongings, just like the church who's conditions had long since deteriorated since it had been abandoned and left forgotten by most, a relic of the past they dont care anymore.

But then the church shooked lightly as a man with black wings crashed to the sides causing dust to fall from the ceiling as the rusted chandelier swayed while creaking... almost as it will break.

Acdoss the decayed inside of the church, stray exorcist who had forsook and lost themselves to their indulgence of sin, excommunicated and hunted down by their to save them from their sufferings.

How hurt others be to fight against their comrades, friends or families who went astray and bargained with the devils or the fallen? How painful it is to feel that they would be the one to kill their allies.

Former allies that is...  hurtful it may be, many had come to terms that this was an investigate outcome the moment they have committed blasphemous acts, doing so cost them the life that they had.

What pushed them to even commit such acts... most are less than faithful and has only joined in order to indulge and gain influence within the church... an issue that plagues the church even in the past.

Some are never truly faithful their heart are easily swayed by the temptation they befall themselves with, indulging in the acts of sin and not caring of what the consequence their actions can bring.

For few know the truth, much less what awaits them at the end of their lives, it's their chance they commited such acts it is their price that they may pay for only I death will they know the consequence, only in death... will their sins be judged.

"Y-You damn bi-*Splat*!!" A man head is splattered and shattered upon impact by a few debris that fell from the top pushed by a feminine hand that exerted enough force to shatter both the fallen and the debris used to kill him instantly.

"Uugh! They smell awful." An unhidden distaste marred the woman face as he looked at the now dead fallen that's laid on the floor one among many she killed after they had found out their presence.

"Your being sensitive big sis, and please focus on the task we must repair the place before the others arrive." Spoke by a woman younger than her by a few years... looking like a junior highschool while her older looks like a young adult.