[Chapter 13]

A/N: quick reminder the mc talks with a bold mark in his words, while Selene has marks with lines this is just to prevent any sort of confusion when they would talk.

Mc: voicelines
Selene: voicelines

Anyways, do enjoy the story and have a nice day everyone.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Log 014)

Phew! The situation in the 2nd universe had been dealt with, the 'hive' was no more, having eliminated them from the face of existence where they will never be a threat to anyone in that universe.

And a huge celebration was conducted by the GCS, every nation of various species had been overjoyed to know the death of the genocidal race that had plague them for many millenias now.

To say they where happy was quite an understatement to just how relieve most are that the Hive was exterminated for good, and that they won't be a problem.

Rebuilding wasn't needed when during those 5 years that I had stayed within the Independence Day universe had made sure to restore every fallen world.

My ability given by God wasn't limited to just resurrecting people but also restore what has been destroyed or erased comrpletely from existence itself.

Quite an insane power to have but since it's designed to be use to retore what has been loss, I saw no problem and was glad that I possess such ability anyway.

It made restoring anything more easier and less time-consuming to perform as many species where extinct during the genocidal campaign of the 'Hive' before I arrive and had to fix everything up.

Though this won't be a problem now as their back and alive, I let the GSC handle the resurrected race since I don't want to be dragged into their political affairs.

I was a neutral entity that wasn't keen to be siding with anyone without a proper reason, my duty was to save and ensure the prosperity or happiness of everyone.

Not become a giant stick to wave and be used around by others, that wouldn't be fair and I'm very sure those who would try to make me side them aren't so good.

Nor their goals are noble or good, since I am well aware that not every people share the same mind or goal, each one has it's difference that they wish to gain.

Joining them would only cause further harm than good... that was obvious and since I wasn't so keen in being dragged to such levels... I'm not stupid or blind.

My nature as both a Seraphim and Aeon allowed my pespective to see things much wider and broader, knowing and understanding through points of view.

I wasn't being metaphorical but literally serious, I see things on multiples points of view that normal humans wouldn't be able to, thus it enabled me to avoid.

Being dragged by others schemes/plans for what ever goal they have, had it been noble or worthwhile than I would support, so long it doesn't bring harm.

Or too much pain and mistery, however if it does bring such negative effect then I would politely say in a non-threatening way that I won't accept.

Neither will I be joining them, but I will give them a clear warning about their action and should it go too far, I will be intervening and administer judgment.

My warming was quick to taken by the inhabitants even the most crazy or bold individual knew not to disregard my words less they wish to become statues of salt or burn in a field of brimstone.

Considering of prowess and capability to not just resurrected the dead but unleash galactic storms that could tear entire civilizations across with ease it at least made everyone act very careful.